Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
If I were financially responsible (lol) I'd wait at least two years, maybe even three lol. Too much of a gadget girl am I
ijustine just posted the new iphone they sent her. today since people where wondering if she would get them early
is that the iPhone on loan from Apple or her personal 15?

Last edited:

Syk

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2010
What UPS app are y’all using? Mine looks nothing like that
I tried doing it online and it wouldn't let me ship it to the local UPS Store and the option for local UPS wasn't available either. May be if you're a paying UPS customer you may get the option. Mine at the KY terminal as of this morning when I looked.
I'm off Friday but now I'm stuck at home until it arrives.
Is UPS requiring signatures now or are they just placing them on a door step

Reactions: trost

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Has anyone tried the Belkin UltraGlass 2 Screen Protector before? I am used to getting dbrand ones, but they are very late in shipping this year, and I do not expect they will be able to deliver it before Friday. I ordered the Belkin UltraGlass 2 Screen Protector for iPhone 15 Pro Max from Apple now, with a delivery date of this Friday.

Still, I wanted to hear your opinion, especially regarding the warranty/replacement process if a defect arises (for example, a dbrand screen protector once had a melted plastic like a smudge when I used my phone in the sun for about 30 minutes).

Stratus Fear

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I tried doing it online and it wouldn't let me ship it to the local UPS Store and the option for local UPS wasn't available either. May be if you're a paying UPS customer you may get the option. Mine at the KY terminal as of this morning when I looked.
I'm off Friday but now I'm stuck at home until it arrives.
Is UPS requiring signatures now or are they just placing them on a door step

Probably need to wait for the import scan/customs release to happen, which usually doesn’t happen until the day before if I remember correctly, then see if you can hold for pickup or redirect to a store.

Reactions: Syk and Wolfs

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
hardshell (eg otter box life proof) cases are so ugly they're offensive to the eye but I don't iPhone without one. I don't even take the phone out of the box until it has a case on it. I can hit it with a baseball bat and it would probably be fine.

The only thing is that weird period where some of the button material starts to fade away and it's enough to be annoying but still usable so its not time to buy a new case yet.

Has anyone tried the Belkin UltraGlass 2 Screen Protector before? I am used to getting dbrand ones, but they are very late in shipping this year, and I do not expect they will be able to deliver it before Friday. I ordered the Belkin UltraGlass 2 Screen Protector for iPhone 15 Pro Max from Apple now, with a delivery date of this Friday.

Still, I wanted to hear your opinion, especially regarding the warranty/replacement process if a defect arises (for example, a dbrand screen protector once had a melted plastic like a smudge when I used my phone in the sun for about 30 minutes).
yes its good. apple will install it. belkin will replace it if it breaks within a yr warranty.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Why is everyone tracking UPS knowing every iPhone will be delivered on Friday lol
Lol you sound like my husband! My phone has been chilling in Louisville since 11:03 AM Eastern time and my Apple status STILL says Preparing to Ship. :rolleyes: My husband hasn’t gotten any information yet and he doesn’t care at all. How did I marry someone like this!!!??? I think he’s being extra chill just to watch me go all 🤯😵‍💫.

This isn’t a forum emoji so I don’t know if it will work but this is me 🫨 when he says he doesn’t know if he’s got a tracking number because he hasn’t checked.

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
hardshell (eg otter box life proof) cases are so ugly they're offensive to the eye but I don't iPhone without one. I don't even take the phone out of the box until it has a case on it. I can hit it with a baseball bat and it would probably be fine.

The only thing is that weird period where some of the button material starts to fade away and it's enough to be annoying but still usable so its not time to buy a new case yet.

yes its good. apple will install it. belkin will replace it if it breaks within a yr warranty.
Nearest Apple Store is too far to make the trip worth it. I ordered the self-install one from the Apple Store app. I believe it comes with the installation kit. Do they replace it if it breaks? That would be a good bonus; although I never broke one, it is still nice.

Reactions: Wolfs

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Why is everyone tracking UPS knowing every iPhone will be delivered on Friday lol

Why does Cookie Monster like cookies? Lol.

I’m sure this was sarcasm, but sometimes people receive their devices on time, sometimes a day after or on rare occasion early. No harm in a tracking party. It’s about devices and camaraderie 😎

Rivanov

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2010
Netherlands

Just buy Spigen Glas.tR EZ Fit. Thank me later.

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
Do they replace it if it breaks? That would be a good bonus; although I never broke one, it is still nice.
yes I've done it twice. I don't know if it's worth double the price if you aren't getting Apple install though. I don't mind paying a little extra to just hand it over on Friday as soon as its out the box and leave with it on. The warranty is very easy.

Reactions: Wolfs and M.Rizk
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.