Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Those walkways really do take awhile to get down. Then you split to which concourse you are going to. Starbucks is in the middle. KFC is outside of security, so if you want something cheap to eat, you'll have to go through TSA again.
Thanks for the heads up. We have plenty of time to hang out at the Terminal. Let’s go!!

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
It is possible to track freight though. But we have no idea what the reference numbers would be.
its highly likely that they're riding shotgun to some of the ones that have already been tracked here. There's no reason to pack them up for distribution while they're coming out of China because that takes up extra space. So once they get to worldport they'll be split up (store/retail vs home delivery) and then we will see ready for pickup on Thursday.

Reactions: jkincheloe
In other slightly related news, my polishing cloth shipped and will be here on Thursday! Thank you to @Theyayarealiving 🎗️️ for the gentle push to purchase. I also decided to pick up a new watch band for my new apple watch while I was browsing. 😊

You are very welcome! Happy to help out.

One of the best post! Let us know what you think of the Apple Polishing Cloth. Let’s go!!!

• Love
Reactions: svish and efjarvis

Icealicy

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
did anyone else see this pic (sorry if it’s already been posted). kind of crazy….. I don’t use a case and honestly drop my phone quite a bit. my purple 14 pro is scuffed all around the edges but the color underneath doesn’t show. kinda glad I went natural…..

There is a PVD coating on top that makes it blue. When you get a scratch it will show the actual color of the titanium underneath. That is what you are seeing here. Titanium I believe will scratch easily.

Why not invest in this cable from Anker, if data rates aren't a big issue for you.

View attachment 2269291
I love Anker Products but for this new iPhone 15 Pro Max I only want OEM Apple products. Yes, I know I’m weird and I have a people. But that’s what makes me happy 😃

jkincheloe

macrumors member
Dec 14, 2020
Austin, TX
its highly likely that they're riding shotgun to some of the ones that have already been tracked here. There's no reason to pack them up for distribution while they're coming out of China because that takes up extra space. So once they get to worldport they'll be split up (store/retail vs home delivery) and then we will see ready for pickup on Thursday.
Even though one may see "ready for pickup" Thursday, I take it they won't release it to the buyer until 9/22. Is this correct?

Look at the price factor ($22 vs $45) compared to what @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ is spending on an adapter.
It cost me roughly $52 to properly charge my iPhone 15 Pro Max for a year. Things are getting expensive over here from Apple. But it’s from Apple. That’s what matters.

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
I was just wondering not bringing anyone down lol enjoy!
Cool, welcome then, and please join in the fun! We are all a bit wary because every year one or two people wander into this thread for the first time telling us we are ridiculous and trying to squash our fun. We fully know we are ridiculous, and we embrace it and have a blast with it. :)

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfs

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Friendly reminder that i will post every year

Do not hassle the UPS people, dont call them, dont use the online chat. You will get the phone Friday, dont worry if it says its in alaska on friday, if your delivery date is the 22nd thats when it will show up. They cant do anything about your shipment except deliver it when they have it
Oh my dude you’re sooo late with this!

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
It’s awesome to see you here and so active in this thread, [mention]GrumpyMom [/mention] !!! Love to see you here and I hope the 15 Pro Max you have coming will not affect your health and you’ll be able to enjoy it to the fullest. Thanks for many great discussions over Samsung phones and Pixels over the years!
Thank you so much! It’s been fun being here. This is the first time I’ve had a tracking number early enough to make the whole trip with everyone.

I can respect being 100% Apple. I mean don't understand it, but I respect it. ;)
Respect is more important and valuable to me. So thank you for respecting but not understanding. 😞

Wait… did that make any sense? You get the idea… 💡

WHERE IS YOUR TRACKING NUMBER?

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Thank you! I don’t know why people are mad that in 2023 I still prefer using 5W Apple charging adapter.
Because it's insane, Yay.

200w.gif

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.