Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
The more I see these the more I think I will be avoiding Apple cases this year. Your right though, it will likely take some time to adjust to that material.
I’ve been an avid Apple Leather case user for the past couple of years. It became my favorite case and I wasn’t even remotely interested in trying anything else. The FineWoven cases? I’ll pass.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Not sure. Maybe give T-Mobile and/or Apple a call or even stop by an Apple Store if you have one close. I was able to see the correct value when chosing T-Mobile and the 11Pro for trade in like you said and it pre-populated the $1000K trade in credit.

View attachment 2261636

At least you guys get 24 months option, AT&T defaults to 36 months. Smh.
Verizon is 36 months as well. They need to revert back to 24 months.

BabyFu18

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2012
Georgia
if one is going for 15/15 Plus in pink I think this is a nice combo:
MT173_AV1
Pretty combo, very summery.

Reactions: thadoggfather

Tb87Bln

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2016
So smart people…another question:
If I buy an apple case and use the case together with the new IPhone for the next 14 days and then return the phone…, can I return the (used) apple case as well and get my money back?

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
For the past several iPhone Pros, I have been using the super slim cases from Totally. They're great. And I have had excellent customer service. In the vein of getting my first non-dark iPhone since the '07 two-toned wonder, I am looking to change it up this year. While still interested in a slim case, what slim case brands do you guys recommend and why? TIA!

Reactions: Brad7

Royksöpp

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2013
I love that Apple brought back orange silicone. It was my favorite case for my iPhone 12. I can't wait to have it again for my 15 Pro.

MK023_AV08.jpeg MT1H3_AV4.jpeg

Reactions: Brad7

Trozetar

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2011
Reading, Pa
If I buy an apple case and use the case together with the new IPhone for the next 14 days and then return the phone…, can I return the (used) apple case as well and get my money back?
Maybe. I think you can exchange it for sure but not sure about a full refund. I guess it will depend on the store....

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I love that Apple brought back orange silicone. It was my favorite case for my iPhone 12. I can't wait to have it again for my 15 Pro.

View attachment 2261901 View attachment 2261902
I absolutely love this case color - so so much. But I am getting a blue TI phone and then it would be blue and orange and one of my least favorite college sports team's colors are..blue and orange. So I can't. But I am disappointed. I almost...I didn't...but almost changed my phone color to natural TI just so I could get this case. It's definitely a great case color.

JFK1979

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2014
Denver, CO
I dont see why not youtubers do it all the time. As soon as you take it out the box its used doesn’t matter if you actually used it or not

jkel777

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2014
Random question that popped into my head: I entered my Apple Card information when filling out the pre-order info for the iPhone Upgrade Program. However, I have Advanced Fraud Protection enabled on my Apple Card, where the security code changes every day or so. I entered in a security code during the pre-order process and it has since changed on my Apple Card. Will that affect my pre-order at all, i.e. will the payment method fail?

JFK1979

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2014
Denver, CO
Random question that popped into my head: I entered my Apple Card information when filling out the pre-order info for the iPhone Upgrade Program. However, I have Advanced Fraud Protection enabled on my Apple Card, where the security code changes every day or so. I entered in a security code during the pre-order process and it has since changed on my Apple Card. Will that affect my pre-order at all, i.e. will the payment method fail?
Change it on your account. Update payment method just to be safe…primary payment

Reactions: CarolG
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.