Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

jkel777

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2014
No just update your CVV number
Well it doesn't give me any option to enter a CVV when I select Apple Card as my primary payment method for my Apple ID account. It did ask for my Apple Card CVV when I was going through the pre-order process for the iPhone 15 Pro Max through the iPhone Upgrade Program. I'm not able to make any changes to that saved pre-order unless I delete and start over. Are you suggesting I do that?

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Random question that popped into my head: I entered my Apple Card information when filling out the pre-order info for the iPhone Upgrade Program. However, I have Advanced Fraud Protection enabled on my Apple Card, where the security code changes every day or so. I entered in a security code during the pre-order process and it has since changed on my Apple Card. Will that affect my pre-order at all, i.e. will the payment method fail?
That was an issue when preorders with ACs started. You may need to revert that security measure temporarily until your preorder completes tomorrow and the transaction goes thru on your AC.

Reactions: CarolG and alexcue

JFK1979

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2014
Denver, CO
Well it doesn't give me any option to enter a CVV when I select Apple Card as my primary payment method for my Apple ID account. It did ask for my Apple Card CVV when I was going through the pre-order process for the iPhone 15 Pro Max through the iPhone Upgrade Program. I'm not able to make any changes to that saved pre-order unless I delete and start over. Are you suggesting I do that?
Security code CVV same thing. The 3 digit code that changes

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
My understanding of this 50% pay off just mean you can trade it in and then upgrade a new line. so if you only payed 50%, you technically still owe the other 50%.
My understanding is that they will let you off the 50 percent, but you have to get a new iPhone from them and only them and so you are starting all over again.

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
Someone better keep me off the internet… I’m already starting to question my decision. 🤣

Not changing the order though… Just have to make it 7 more hours. 🥲
Seeeeee if you don’t get what you originally chose, it drives you bananas lol 🍌 it’s like a multiple choice test once you start changing answers it all goes downhill

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
I changed my mind on a couple things. I was dead set on getting Black titanium, but the Natural grew on me a lot so I cancelled my pre-pre-order and changed. Also, I was going to get a FineWoven case, but I think I’ll wait to see what people say about it. In the meantime, I’ll get a clear case.

jbjarko

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2015
MPLS
I've been eyeing the case thread, but nothing has super popped out to me. What's everyone getting?

cswx

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Ready!

IMG_6434.jpeg

Yandawg

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2019
So smart people…another question:
If I buy an apple case and use the case together with the new IPhone for the next 14 days and then return the phone…, can I return the (used) apple case as well and get my money back?
Yes, I get a few every year and send the one(s) I don’t like back. As long as they don’t show wear you should be golden!

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
So, my pre order says it'll be ready tomorrow morning, financing with apple card on the upgrade program with Verizon being carrier. Still owe $600 on my 14 pro max, so we'll see if I'm able to complete my order. Very anxious about it all right now

Reactions: Brad7

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
I was worried the Apple Watch ultra would have a tan/gold hue, but I looked more like a space gray when I got it and matches my iPad and Macbook. So I imagine the 12 Pro Max will be similar.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.