Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Be aware!

So, the iPhone 15 Pro’s titanium frame does attract fingerprint marks and creates a halo effect around the buttons which was visible in previously shared hands on images.

According to Arun, it can also get scratched easily 😳

IMG_3437.jpeg
IMG_3438.jpeg
IMG_3439.jpeg

IMG_3440.jpeg

Source/Credit: Shishir

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I'm so tempted!! About a year and a half ago when there was this toddler running around upstairs of my apartment driving me bat poop crazy, I bought a pair of the best type of Sony noise canceling headphones. I still have them but it would be nice to have that MagSafe charging case.

Do it! You can even pay in 4 with PayPal if you wanted lol $50 every 2 weeks. A steal of a deal lol

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Blue is absolutely my favorite color. Specifically navy blue. That said when there was talk about the 15 Pro / Pro Max coming in Red Titanium that was totally going to be my choice. Love red. But it isn't dark blue lol
This years iPhone 15 Pro Ti Blue is still very nice!

1695162647759.png

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
Anyone know why I’m not able to set my phone for pickup by UPS anymore? I have a shipment release authorized and wondering if that’s the reason. my phone is in Louisville now so that was when it let me last year.

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
Reactions: Wolfs

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
That is beautiful looking, I agree
Really? We bought these on Amazon. They were supposed to be compatible...

redbeard331

macrumors 68040
Jul 21, 2009
Be aware!

So, the iPhone 15 Pro’s titanium frame does attract fingerprint marks and creates a halo effect around the buttons which was visible in previously shared hands on images.

According to Arun, it can also get scratched easily 😳

View attachment 2269769 View attachment 2269770 View attachment 2269768
View attachment 2269782

Source/Credit: Shishir

Not good, I wonder if it gets scratched up bad we can have the phone taken apart and polished by someone since it’s more repairable?

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Thank you! Slow charging is the best. It's best for the battery too. It doesn't overheat the phone. Yeah.. my new charging way does look too much but Apple has left me with no other choice. I love Anker cables too tho.

Honestly, I'm with you. I have a 20W usb-C Anker charger I use occassionally for faster charging, and it makes my 14PM really hot. It's crazy that's considered the baseline/minimum charging speed now with USB-C.

I've been mainly charging wirelessly overnight due to convenience (slapping my phone on a MagSafe stand instead of fumbling with a cable). It's not a fast charger, but I've still had the worst battery degradation this year out of any iPhone. It could be coincidence, but when I've gone longer periods of time using wireless charging on past iPhones, that's when my battery capacity seems to start dropping too.

I've considering buying 5W USB-C chargers on Amazon, but it's hard to trust those no-name brands with things like electricity. It'll also be hard to pass up the convenience of wireless charging. I don't miss being ready to fall asleep but then getting more awake again due to fumbling with a charging cable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.