Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Yes … My baby…🤣. Now I just need a phone color to match her!
This is one reason I'm #TeamBlue 💙 BlueTi
IMG_0171.jpeg

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Last edited:
Do you wash it regularly? Tempted to get one but want to be sure it can be cleaned and maintains its durability for $20 lol.
No need to be washed. It’s a premium, durable, gold standard cloth.

IMG_3486.jpeg

For more info see link below.

Source: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210229

Last edited:

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
Seems like Natural Titanium is the best colour option out there if you are planning to rock the phone caseless ‼️

View attachment 2269894
View attachment 2269895
Full Credit: BigD@ddy
I originally thought that too, and almost bought Natural Ti (and I ONLY go caseless, hate cases). But then I realized, I never really look at the sides of my phone (I currently have the X, in silver, which is stainless steel on the sides). You generally see the front/screen -- which all looks the same -- or you see the back. So I decided to buy based on what the back looks like, not the sides. And the back of my silver iPhone X - which is this:

1695169960545.png

Looks pretty similar (color-wise) to the back of the Natural Titanium:

63e327963e694b27bef961e841ef42bf

So I decided to switch it up this time and get the Black Titanium -- fingerprints or smudges, etc. be damned.

I only noticed that the sides of my silver X have some scratches and fingerprints recently, after reading all these threads. So I guess I didn't really notice for 5 years. So while I love the look of the side bands on the Natural Titanium, I'm not going to buy based on that. Black it is!

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
Honestly, I'm with you. I have a 20W usb-C Anker charger I use occassionally for faster charging, and it makes my 14PM really hot. It's crazy that's considered the baseline/minimum charging speed now with USB-C.

I've been mainly charging wirelessly overnight due to convenience (slapping my phone on a MagSafe stand instead of fumbling with a cable). It's not a fast charger, but I've still had the worst battery degradation this year out of any iPhone. It could be coincidence, but when I've gone longer periods of time using wireless charging on past iPhones, that's when my battery capacity seems to start dropping too.

I've considering buying 5W USB-C chargers on Amazon, but it's hard to trust those no-name brands with things like electricity. It'll also be hard to pass up the convenience of wireless charging. I don't miss being ready to fall asleep but then getting more awake again due to fumbling with a charging cable.
I’ve been using a 16 watt adapter to charge my iPhones for the past couple of years. They make it to 100% at end of year, but also I’m not a heavy user. I bought an Apple 20 watt charger but will still use the 16 watt for my Mini.

rixa001

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Because it's fun! We do this every single year, and it's like a big block party with lots of familiar faces, and new people too. It's a tradition. Please feel free to join in the fun, but don't try to bring us down, it won't work.
Thank You!

Even for some who don't upgrade (not me this time-haha), the community is always welcoming. 2 years ago, I posted that I wasn't upgrading and Yay remembered me and asked how I was. It warmed my heart.

sawah

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2010
Nice!!!

Still no tracking number for you?
Nope. It’s either that it fell behind a couch with the rest of the regular 15s, or it’s teasing me by already being in Kentucky! Either way I’m feeling dissed but I still get to hang out here so that helps. And I got my candy shell grip today and my screen protector! Tomorrow I’ll get a couple cables and the anker charger.
Then when I get home from my colonoscopy (oh so fun 🙄) then I’ll hopefully have a phone!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.