Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Anyone on IUP receive a trade in kit or even see it on the order? Apple's iMessage support is being useless as always by saying "You will receive the trade in kit along with the phone in the same box".... yeah we know that's not true
Well, that could be true in this neutral carbon footprint era. If they have a return label under the outer label and our phones do come with an outer box. Could be interesting.

And agreed, in past years, there was always an incoming package that looked like a phone, but then turned out to be the TIK.🤔

I’ve been trying to catch back up on this thread, but I’ve resigned myself to the fact I’ll never be able to keep up with it 😅

Anyway my 15 Pro just arrived in Anchorage from Incheon, where are we headed next? 🙂
Looks like the last wave is being tracked currently and on its way to Louisville, Kentucky. Stay tuned for the updates.

You are on this flight. Happy and safe travels!

FunkyTang

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
So I guess blue scratches easily compare to Nat Ti? Is that correct?
Some say yes

IMG_5898.jpeg

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
Has been confirmed that iPhone 15s can have a hard lock to 80% charge, just like electric cars. (Ha! My EV analogy from 2am holds up!)

I don't worry about that since I upgrade every year. The battery never gets old enough to need that. But for people who keep their device for a while, that is a good feature. iPad Pros need that setting too.

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
Well, that could be true in this neutral carbon footprint era. If they have a return label under the outer label and our phones do come with an outer box. Could be interesting.

And agreed, in past years, there was always an incoming package that looked like a phone, but then turned out to be the TIK.🤔
It would be great if you could just return it at the store like next week or 2. They could close out the loan right there.

CFA

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2018
L
Nothing until Thursday. It'll be all over the place conversation until then. Buckle up my friend lol
Somehow my phone is still in the Air 😂
View attachment 2269962
Like yours, mine left Alaska last night with the rest of the wave at 12:55 AM, but it seems to have been dropped somewhere over South Dakota. I still haven't officially landed in Kentucky. I know it will eventually catch up, but the waiting... is half the fun. I love doing this every year. It's not iPhone season without the anticipation and flight tracking! Woohoo - bring it on.

bmustaf

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2007
Telluride, CO
My wife and my 15PM were on the same UPS175 outta PANC and same departure scan, but only mine has an arrival scan (hers still has no arrival scan), and no customs for either of us yet, but we’re def on same Wave 1 UPS 175 arrival early this AM.

I imagine that since the entire 748 was AAPL containers the labor there unloaded as much as possible until the nightly sort started for regular overnight services and will do that until morning since they have plenty of time to get those containers processed before they’re due (versus regular overnight sort ops for overnight or 2nd day air).
There hasn’t been much scanning activity since I landed at Louisville this morning. Anyone seen any further progress?

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Looks like the last wave is being tracked currently and on its way to Louisville, Kentucky. Stay tuned for the updates.

Last wave? As in Wave 2C? Or are we no longer relevant :).

And if it weren't for Aftership, I wouldn't know anything. The last update on the UPS site is the 9/17 6:22 scan. Nothing about the weather delay

There hasn’t been much scanning activity since I landed at Louisville this morning. Anyone seen any further progress?
No progress/scans is going to be made until Thursday. @FlightLevel310 warned us few days ago that Wednesday is going to be a very long day here with no activity. Next activity is schedule to hit on Thursday early morning. It’s going to be a very busy day. Stay tuned!

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
Welcome back!

My apologies for the inconvenience. Looks like the last wave is being tracked currently and on its way to Louisville, Kentucky. Stay tuned for the updates.

I believe I am part of 2B, about to leave Anchorage. An earlier message states that some may go to Louisville and some to Ontario from there. I live about 25 miles from the Ontario airport. If some really are going to Ontario, any way of knowing if my phone is going to Ontario or Louisville?
Thanks!

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Update:

Arrived at Facility
09/19/2023 3:45 PM
Anchorage, AK, US
Ditto

Send me away. Now!

The phone keeps ringing and it just won't stop
There's a paper napkin in my coffeepot
People freaking out on me left and right
My head feels heavy but my feet feel light

The clock keeps ticking inside my head
Bad news is all I ever get
The check I've been waiting for is not on time
Everyone around me wants to start another fight

I'm gonna let it be alright

I want to be there!
I want to take you there!
I want to be there!
I want to take you there!

Last edited:
I believe I am part of 2B, about to leave Anchorage. An earlier message states that some may go to Louisville and some to Ontario from there. I live about 25 miles from the Ontario airport. If some really are going to Ontario, any way of knowing if my phone is going to Ontario or Louisville?
Thanks!
No one is going to Ontario. Everyone goes to Louisville, Kentucky to capture the Import Scan ⛳️ which will show up on Thursday so look out for that. After they receive the Import Scan stamp then they will be heading to their final destination.

Reactions: svish

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Resting up for MacRumors after hours.
Great minds think alike. I have a feeling he is indeed saving his energy and will be clocking in for MacRumors after hours 🛋️. I don’t know to weather be excited or scared. He was on a rampage yesterday and it was too much for me. I ended up ordering the wrong things 😂

blueyz628

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2015
How is the setup at the Brandon store?
it was a few years ago and it was set up in different "areas" in the area of the mall near the Apple Store. You went from one area to the next according to your pick up time. They did a great job making sure you were in the area you were supposed to be in but it was easy to be in the wrong area. International Mall seems a bit easier to me since the Apple Store is near one of mall entrances. The lines were longer but there were only 2 lines.

Reactions: StudioMacs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.