Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Anyone on IUP receive a trade in kit or even see it on the order? Apple's iMessage support is being useless as always by saying "You will receive the trade in kit along with the phone in the same box".... yeah we know that's not true
Did you select your preorder is home delivery or for in store pick up? Since i'm doing in store pick up, i'll be trading my 14 pm in as i'm also on iUP.

Reactions: Wolfs

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Yes … My baby…🤣. Now I just need a phone color to match her!
Beauty! Year and model? I have a '23 i4 (the EV version of the 4 series) in Aventurin Red. Is your car Sunset Orange?
IMG_5691.jpeg

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
I know some people know, but I seriously wonder how many on here actually know where the term "-Gate" comes from.
I actually stayed at the Watergate a few years ago, just for the experience. I asked one of the housekeepers where the infamous room was (723) and took a picture of the number sign, as someone was staying in the room at the time.

EDIT: I stand corrected. It’s Room 214.

CopyChief

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2007
Um….what? Got an email from UPS My Choice saying my package was delivered early. Clicked on the tracking and it showed it’s in Incheon, Korea…
I received a text last night from UPS that it would be delivered today… but it is actually still in Kentucky (and I’m not).

Must’ve been a glitch.

I’ve owned a lot of iPhones but this is my first launch day purchase. Wild.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
I’m kind of sad I can’t see tracking updates for my in-store pickup order, but it has been fun checking out the reviews today. Somehow still have lots of questions after reading/watching multiple reviews.

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Anyone on IUP receive a trade in kit or even see it on the order? Apple's iMessage support is being useless as always by saying "You will receive the trade in kit along with the phone in the same box".... yeah we know that's not true
Not yet, but I expect to see it this week. My trade in kits have come via FedEx the last year or two.

attathomeguy

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2009
I’m kind of sad I can’t see tracking updates for my in-store pickup order, but it has been fun checking out the reviews today. Somehow still have lots of questions after reading/watching multiple reviews.
In store pickups won't show anything till Friday morning since they don't want people knowing they are in the store ahead of time

attathomeguy

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2009
I’ve been trying to catch back up on this thread, but I’ve resigned myself to the fact I’ll never be able to keep up with it 😅

Anyway my 15 Pro just arrived in Anchorage from Incheon, where are we headed next? 🙂
depends on where you are? Apple clears customs in Anchorage, Ontario California or Louisville, KY aka UPS Worldport so most likely there

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.