Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Hope this isn't going to be another repeat of the iPhone 5. Remember how easy that was to scratch and dent? They were even coming that way in the box - BRAND NEW - and Apple released a statement claiming that was within normal quality range. That is why I have never been a fan of the iPhone 5/5S/SE1. That was unacceptable.

I can’t believe how fast they got the phones out of China this year.
Yes sir! One day ahead. I knew this was going to happen because first people started reporting their UPS scans on Saturday. It takes 24-48 hours for the 🛃 customs clearance to take its place and be completed. So I had a strong feeling Wave 1 will be well ahead of the schedule this time of the year. It’s a wonderful traveling experience when you just know everything is going the way it’s suppose too.

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
No one is going to Ontario. Everyone goes to Louisville, Kentucky to capture the Import Scan ⛳️ which will show up on Thursday so look out for that. After they receive the Import Scan stamp then they will be heading to their final destination.
Thank you! Sincerely appreciate how great you have been through this!

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
Great minds think alike. I have a feeling he is indeed saving his energy and will be clocking in for MacRumors after hours 🛋️. I don’t know to weather be excited or scared. He was on a rampage yesterday and it was too much for me. I ended up ordering the wrong things 😂
Lol!!!

However, maybe you ordered the wrong things because you were unhinged from lack of sleep. 🛌 My hats off to you to order @ apple with no sleep. No telling what I would buy if I was sleep deprived.

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR

Attachments

• IMG_2386.png
    IMG_2386.png
    346.7 KB · Views: 52

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
Hope this isn't going to be another repeat of the iPhone 5. Remember how easy that was to scratch and dent? They were even coming that way in the box - BRAND NEW - and Apple released a statement claiming that was within normal quality range. That is why I have never been a fan of the iPhone 5/5S/SE1. That was unacceptable.
Good ole chamfered aluminium

Should be a totally different beast than this

Reactions: Wolfs

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
Please report back what you think. I was debating between this MagSafe charger and what I ended up going with (Anker MagSafe cube). It definitely looks beautiful which made me want it!!
The Anker is definitely more versatile and portable you can even use it on vacations. I have the belkin 3 in 1 and I like it but just for bedside.

Reactions: hungryteresa

FunkyTang

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
Last edited:

AnClar

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
I seem to be still in China, unless this means we are actually in Korea, but there's no scan.
This is exactly my situation. MyChoice shows the phone still in China, Aftership lists the same exception for me. Don’t know whether the phone is in China, Korea, or in transit with scans delayed. Hopefully things will update overnight.

Reactions: HDJulie and Wolfs
Thank you! Sincerely appreciate how great you have been through this!
No thank you for being here. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to help you out. We have lots of amazing people here helping and supporting each other. We are also very exciting to be receiving our iPhones. Friday is a big day for all of us no matter who you are.

Last edited:

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
The Anker is definitely more versatile and portable you can even use it on vacations. I have the belkin 3 in 1 and I like it but just for bedside.
I don't think I'd like the Belkin because I feel like the recline or however you'd want to call it for the display of Standby as a clock would be too much like / and less like | . I'm hoping the most vertical setting that twelvesouth stand is reasonable for a bedside clock. If not, I guess I'll be paying for return shipping :\

Reactions: hungryteresa
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.