Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Snot Rox

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
SF Bay Area, CA
I was hoping for a burgundy color this year to be honest! Maybe for the 16 PM

iphone-14-pro-concept-camera.jpg

If that was one of the colors, I’d honestly get that one.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Maybe I’ve never caught this in the thread: why do you order 2? Keep one in the box? Is one for a friend?

I’d personally buy 2 to switch between colors, but it’s so hard with eSIM these days. Which is hilarious because it could be easy as pie and secure if Apple and the carriers wanted to make it so.
I ordered 2 because I was debating which color I wanted. Blue or Nat titanium! It was a struggling moment for me too. It took 4 days to really settle down which color I wanted which was Nat Ti. I will keep them both and switch them out for special occasions.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Oh lawd! I just caved to the peer pressure of the polishing cloth... 🤦‍♀️
Hahaha, I’m getting itchy, too. So far I have been able to resist…
My order still says “order being prepared for shipment”…. Still scheduled for 22nd delivery… should I be worried?
still plenty of time
You guys! Don’t feel bad ordering a new Apple Polishing Cloth. It’s only $19. Heck if you want to save more money it’s $16.99 at Target. Just skip a lunch or something. Or don’t get a Starbucks coffee.

After getting your iPhones you guys will realize how bad you need the Apple Polish Cloth to be cleaning the premium Titanium frame. Apple is offering it for a reason and it’s also compatible with the iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max. Apple wouldn’t waste their time updating their website. They know the consumers are going to need it.

Compatibility list below:

View attachment 2270005
I’m so glad there is a compatibility list for a polishing cloth. Who got paid to do the certification? What a gig!

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
You guys! Don’t feel bad ordering a new Apple Polishing Cloth. It’s only $19. Heck if you want to save more money it’s $16.99 at Target. Just skip a lunch or something. Or don’t get a Starbucks coffee.

After getting your iPhones you guys will realize how bad you need the Apple Polish Cloth to be cleaning the premium Titanium frame. Apple is offering it for a reason and it’s also compatible with the iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max. Apple wouldn’t waste their time updating their website. They know the consumers are going to need it.

Compatibility list below:

View attachment 2270005
I just remembered that I have 2 cloths myself and I love them!

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
one of my phones last scan is 9/17 in China, but the other phone is on the flight to KY now. Hoping this one just wasn't scanned properly.
Still in China
Got it! Thanks for notifying. Hopefully there’s a delayed scan. Or you guys will be getting out soon. I’ll look into it thanks!

bbdub

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2022
I am in the 10/4-10/9 group. Have been hoping to move into an earlier date but no luck so far. Once the UPS planes drop off the phones in Louisville do they immediately head back to China to pick up more phones or is there a wait until the next week for the plane to head back to China?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.