Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
I am in the 10/4-10/9 group. Have been hoping to move into an earlier date but no luck so far. Once the UPS planes drop off the phones in Louisville do they immediately head back to China to pick up more phones or is there a wait until the next week for the plane to head back to China?
Normally the flight duration is within days.

Depending on the model. Apple may bump up your date. Also, your best option might be to check the local App Store meanwhile.

FunkyTang

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
Us happily tracking flights in a fun, and organized fashion:
View attachment 2270030

How everyone else outside these forums see us 😂:
conspiracy-theory-meme-salvator-mundi.jpg
We need more red yarn and short sleeve dress shirts in this thread.

nikster21

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2011
Napa Valley
I’m kind of sad I can’t see tracking updates for my in-store pickup order, but it has been fun checking out the reviews today. Somehow still have lots of questions after reading/watching multiple reviews.
I’m into the same boat as you… and I am shipping mine to my work! 🤔🙄

jphall

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2002
My order still says “order being prepared for shipment”…. Still scheduled for 22nd delivery… should I be worried?
Apple will report preparing to ship until it’s on a plane from Louisville to your local UPS depot.

UPS tells you all the steps starting before they get the phone in China.

Edit added: that’s when checking ups my choice, you have to know the tracking number and that shows up before they get the phone if you are logged in to my choice.

Daran1977

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
Please report back what you think. I was debating between this MagSafe charger and what I ended up going with (Anker MagSafe cube). It definitely looks beautiful which made me want it!!
I just bought the anker cube.. 20% off helped. I also purchased the new AirPod pros… my AirPods are three years old and I can hear people but they can’t hear me… good excuse to upgrade

rixa001

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Washington, DC
When I picked up the original iPhone on the launch day of June 29, 2007, I was first in line outside the AT&T store in Lanham. MD. The store closed down for about an hour and a half before reopening. They let five people in at a time. I was the first to complete my purchase and walked out to a long line of cheering people, many of whom as it turned out would have to return the next day or so to get theirs.
Vista Gardens?

Can't wait for Friday! Sorry, I've been extremely busy these past few days! Gotta catch up quick! 😵‍💫 Still slated for 9/22 delivery!
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ , it's a good thing I already have an Apple Polishing Cloth! Gotta keep the blue titanium clean, lol.
Welcome!

Sorry you have to catch up and go through the posts but they are fun and entertaining. Thursday is going to be a big day for all of us. A bigger day for everyone will be Friday. Hopefully you can catch up with the thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. We are here to help and support.

Team Apple Polishing Cloth Gang. Ayeeee!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.