Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

rixa001

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Washington, DC
You are going to love it. 120Hz display feels amazing and itā€™s buttery smooth. Itā€™s hard to go back to lower refresh rate. You get hooked.
As you know, I'm coming from the 12Pro. I'm looking forward to 3 years of improvements. On top of the refresh rate, I'm looking forward to the bigger screen (15ProMax)...and (in my Sam Jackson voice) 'I'm not going back!' šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I bought that Belkin 3 in 1 charger tonight. I hope I like it.

It's been my go to for months..you won't be disappointed

te64tXA.jpg

If this counts: When I had my 6+, I had a battery life of 65%. That was during the time of 'battery-gate.' My phone would shut down after about 2-3 hours of use/standby. I took advantage of their replacement settlement. I still use it as an 'ipod-touch.'
@rixa001 What's the first thing you are going to do when you are going to receive your new iPhone?

What are you excited about the most?

Reactions: applestuffandthings

Panku

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
Anyone with preordering experience with best buy for airpods? Will they ship on 9/22 or you will get them on 9/22?

Mikewho

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2020
Iā€™m very curious if the Fine Woven cases and wallets will patina like a fine pair of jeans. They could end up being a new fad. Disclaimer I was going to buy the wallet and ended up grabbing a black leather Apple MagSafe one before they were gone. I can always grab an FW later after the Guinea Pigs tests them out.

Reactions: Brad7 and Wolfs

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 10.28.07ā€ÆPM.png

Does anyone have any experience using a blue privacy screen protector? I think it would go nice with my Pacific Blue case. I've only ever used the typical black privacy screen protectors and I'm concerned about how much the blue shows when looking at the screen head on.

cybermistt

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2023
On my regular base model 13, the anker cube is great but when I charge my phone with it, it charges fast and then dies very quickly. It doesn't die near as quick when charging wired. Anyone else notice that?

• Wow
Reactions: MrENGLISH

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Is it just me-or does anyone else worry when theyā€™re on the Apple Store or UPS checking things, that they will accidentally bump the ā€œcancel orderā€ button? I have a moment of trepidation every time.

Also, what is up with iOS 17? In my iCloud profile my pic looks like this:

View attachment 2269558
But instead once I save it looks like this? šŸ˜‚
View attachment 2269559
My image is flipped upside down.

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
It's been my go to for months..you won't be disappointed

te64tXA.jpg

I have that in black. It's really good, though the watch magnet is sorta weak.

I got this one below. It has a fan in the iPhone charger part to keep it cool.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Iā€™m very curious if the Fine Woven cases and wallets will patina like a fine pair of jeans. They could end up being a new fad. Disclaimer I was going to buy the wallet and ended up grabbing a black leather Apple MagSafe one before they were gone. I can always grab an FW later after the Guinea Pigs tests them out.

If by patina you mean look like complete ass and garbage, then yes, finewoven will patina beautifully

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
View attachment 2270064

Does anyone have any experience using a blue privacy screen protector? I think it would go nice with my Pacific Blue case. I've only ever used the typical black privacy screen protectors and I'm concerned about how much the blue shows when looking at the screen head on.
Iā€™ve never seen blue ones before, so I will be curious as to the responses you get.

Do people use those camera protectors, and do you like them? I never thought they were necessary with a good case until now with the tiny chip out of one of my cameras.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.