Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

AeroSatan

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2011
NYC
Only one way to fix this. Invest in Apple Polishing Cloth. But you guys are laughing at me. Fine… I have a confession to make. Some of y’all love iJustine in here. She approves it too.

She said, a premium cloth.

Hopefully this is helpful. Also, tagging you @BreakingKayfabe @Bananasaurus both of you guys need to watch this video with carefully. Turn caption on too.
Is there an apple product she’s ever not been giddy over? Honest question. She has more iPod nano socks than you have adapters to run a 5W charge through. ;)

np08

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2022
Welcome!

Sorry you have to catch up and go through the posts but they are fun and entertaining. Thursday is going to be a big day for all of us. A bigger day for everyone will be Friday. Hopefully you can catch up with the thread. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. We are here to help and support.

Team Apple Polishing Cloth Gang. Ayeeee!
Yes, just glanced through a bit, sounds like y'all had fun without me! I'll read once again with more detail. I'll try to be more present tomorrow. Thanks for all the support and for this thread!!
#ClothGang

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
Good Evening, WOW, it just seems like there is a whole lot more posting going on this year, I step away for a few hours and I have another 40 pages to get caught up on lol.

BTW It seems like in past years By Tuesday I would receive notification of getting the Trade In Box sent to me. I have not heard a word about that. I know the last two years it arrived about 2 days prior to getting the phone.
Anyone else get any notifications about their trade in box?

Also I want to wish a very Happy Birthday @rjjacobson As of November I will be just 4 years behind you. Hoping you had a very Special Day!!

maxrest

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2021
Justice for iJustine! Been seeing a lot of people ragging on her.

Anyways, you guys I’m thinking of last second ordering a blue 15 pro max… I’ve been seeing videos of it and damn it’s so nice! I was gonna skip the 15 series since I have the 14 pro max but I’ve been really liking the reviews I’ve seen and photo samples.

I missed your chair @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ love old chairs I am 73 today. Cheers
View attachment 2269776 View attachment 2269777
🎂🎉 Happy Birthday @rjjacobson 🎂🎉

colorful-birthday-cake-wish-1szdccoftcaphpio.gif

Wow! I hope you enjoyed this special day today. More love. More health. More blessings to you! Hope you had a good one. 🍻

Last edited:

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Credit this dude ORBIT for the last shot I posted

A no nonsense, straight to the point, high quality content video...not like the other over produced reviews you've seen today

That is a great review not as rosey as most reviewers @thatappleguytoday . It was interesting that the battery life is not better with the ProMax or Pro also as some had hoped sounds like no better than 14 Pro line but then the cameras drew me in. Like this guy have subscribed to his YouTube videos. Thanks for sharing.

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
Now the pick up emails that say our order is ready for pick up. We shouldn’t see them till Thursday or Friday or would we possibly see them as early as tomorrow night? Just curious

Reactions: StudioMacs

StudioMacs

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2022
it was a few years ago and it was set up in different "areas" in the area of the mall near the Apple Store. You went from one area to the next according to your pick up time. They did a great job making sure you were in the area you were supposed to be in but it was easy to be in the wrong area. International Mall seems a bit easier to me since the Apple Store is near one of mall entrances. The lines were longer but there were only 2 lines.
Thanks for the info. Picking up there this Friday, so I’ll see what it’s like.

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
The Anker is definitely more versatile and portable you can even use it on vacations. I have the belkin 3 in 1 and I like it but just for bedside.
Yeah, it's not the prettiest, but it seems easy to pack for travel. I'll be traveling in November, so it'll be nice to pack this cube instead of all these wires (I'll still bring some for car/plane charging).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.