Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Good night everybody

If I look at my phone anymore my eyeballs will explode. But then I’ll do it again tomorrow 🙄
giphy.gif

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
So the weather looks terrible in Seoul, and looks to be that way for hours. What’s the protocol for UPS flights in suboptimal weather, and what are the possibilities of a 9/22 delivery?
In cargo, the phrase is "boxes don't b****". With passengers, it is a different story. So they'll pretty much go unless it is some significant weather.

trost

Cancelled
Oct 30, 2017
I have that in black. It's really good, though the watch magnet is sorta weak.

I got this one below. It has a fan in the iPhone charger part to keep it cool.

is the fan on it loud? i always wondered if so bc i keep it next to my bed

cybermistt

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2023
Never order through the carrier. Apple makes it so easy to get the same carrier deal via their Apple Store app. I was able to get an order in seamlessly and secure my T-Mo deal as well.
Will have to do that next time, was worried things wouldn't work right when it came to trading in my current phone and stuff. I got my 13 through my carrier but I ordered a week after launch and didn't have to go through this preorder-launch waiting period.

Reactions: thatappleguytoday

nikster21

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2011
Napa Valley
The battery health on my launch day 12 Pro was riding at 86% for the last several months and has since dropped to 82% just in the last two weeks.
For the first year of my 12 pro, I religiously never charged it past 90%. It was a pain and I eventually got fed up and went back to normal. But…… I guess it paid off because my battery is only down to 93%.

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

stormchasejg

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2014
East Preston, UK
I've been too busy to keep up with this forum today (and im not reading 60+ pages) with Work & Class then spending the last 4.5 hours fighting to install a new CarPlay compatible radio in my car ready to go with my new phone on Friday. To say I've been preoccupied has been an understatement although I did get the notification to say my phone landed in KY so its a little closer than when I left this morning but kept myself busy and not just checking here ever 5 minutes like previous days this week!

mmendoza27

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2007
With UPS change to their policy on providing tracking numbers, I haven't been able to locate my tracking number yet. I've ordered enough phones to feel confident I'll receive it on Friday. Is there anything special needed to get your UPS tracking number? Just wanting to get it early to see if I can get my UPS CC to hold it for me on Friday.

Reactions: nikster21

trost

Cancelled
Oct 30, 2017
Anyone able to get UPS tracking on their regular iPhone 15's yet? My 15 pro showed up a few days ago in UPS My Choice but the package is only 0.4kg. They both have September 22nd delivery dates from Apple

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
With UPS change to their policy on providing tracking numbers, I haven't been able to locate my tracking number yet. I've ordered enough phones to feel confident I'll receive it on Friday. Is there anything special needed to get your UPS tracking number? Just wanting to get it early to see if I can get my UPS CC to hold it for me on Friday.

Reactions: Wolfs

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
33,000 ft, 564 mph, somewhere over Canada. Landing SDF in 3 hours 56 minutes.

I should have paced myself. Too many cocktails in ANC. Need something down tempo. Listening to This Corrosion, 'cause it's something I'm not worried with Titanium, even ocean... Going lights out now.

Anyone able to get UPS tracking on their regular iPhone 15's yet? My 15 pro showed up a few days ago in UPS My Choice but the package is only 0.4kg. They both have September 22nd delivery dates from Apple
Regular iPhones are coming from the local distribution warehouse. Apple will overnight your regular iPhone 15 to you directly. Tracking might populate tomorrow but most likely will be on Thursday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.