Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Welcome back!

My apologies for the inconvenience. Looks like the last wave is being tracked currently and on its way to Louisville, Kentucky. Stay tuned for the updates.

You are on this flight. Happy and safe travels!

I thought there were some still in China. There's plenty of time left to evacuate a few more waves.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
My goodness I can't wait to have this killer natty titanium combo

yPaJhnv.jpg

You guys! Don’t feel bad ordering a new Apple Polishing Cloth. It’s only $19. Heck if you want to save more money it’s $16.99 at Target. Just skip a lunch or something. Or don’t get a Starbucks coffee.

After getting your iPhones you guys will realize how bad you need the Apple Polish Cloth to be cleaning the premium Titanium frame. Apple is offering it for a reason and it’s also compatible with the iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max. Apple wouldn’t waste their time updating their website. They know the consumers are going to need it.

Compatibility list below:

IMG_3487.jpeg

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
I don't think I'd like the Belkin because I feel like the recline or however you'd want to call it for the display of Standby as a clock would be too much like / and less like | . I'm hoping the most vertical setting that twelvesouth stand is reasonable for a bedside clock. If not, I guess I'll be paying for return shipping :\
I got the belkin last year for my 14 pro max and it’s ok but the twelvesouth is definitely better looking

Definitely. Only she could convince others to spend $50 for an old charging experience.
I just paid well over $3000 for 2 brand new iPhone 15 Pro Max. I think it’s worth it. When something gets old and labeled as vintage. The value and prices of it goes up. It becomes more valuable. That’s why I guess I’m ok with spending $50 to be using old charging process to charge the new iPhones.

1695173690467.jpeg

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
You guys! Don’t feel bad ordering a new Apple Polishing Cloth. It’s only $19. Heck if you want to save more money it’s $16.99 at Target. Just skip a lunch or something. Or don’t get a Starbucks coffee.

After getting your iPhones you guys will realize how bad you need the Apple Polish Cloth to be cleaning the premium Titanium frame. Apple is offering it for a reason and it’s also compatible with the iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max. Apple wouldn’t waste their time updating their website. They know the consumers are going to need it.

Compatibility list below:

View attachment 2270005
See. Look at that marketing. Better than Apple!

Saw this while doing some light shopping at Walmart. Looking forward to the high refresh rate. 😁❤️
You are going to love it. 120Hz display feels amazing and it’s buttery smooth. It’s hard to go back to lower refresh rate. You get hooked.

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
I just paid well over $3000 for 2 brand new iPhone 15 Pro Max. I think it’s worth it. When something gets old and labeled as vintage. The value and prices of it goes up. It becomes more valuable. That’s why I guess I’m ok with spending $50 to be using old charging process to charge the new iPhones.

View attachment 2270008
Maybe I’ve never caught this in the thread: why do you order 2? Keep one in the box? Is one for a friend?

I’d personally buy 2 to switch between colors, but it’s so hard with eSIM these days. Which is hilarious because it could be easy as pie and secure if Apple and the carriers wanted to make it so.

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Well, that could be true in this neutral carbon footprint era. If they have a return label under the outer label and our phones do come with an outer box. Could be interesting.

And agreed, in past years, there was always an incoming package that looked like a phone, but then turned out to be the TIK.🤔
So, I should restrain my tendency to slash and destroy outer packaging this year? Ok.

Remember about five years ago? Apple had a contract with UPS stipulating iPhone launch day delivery had to be made by 10 am. My driver showed up like 10:05 am panting and smiling saying he'd just made his final delivery to my door within the grace period and very pleased. They haven't done it since. It would be nice, if the rumor is true we can't make any holds at CC, they do something like this again, even if it needs to be delivered at noon. I doubt UPS would agree to this again, though.

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
So, I should restrain my tendency to slash and destroy outer packaging this year? Ok.

Remember about five years ago? Apple had a contract with UPS stipulating iPhone launch day delivery had to be made by 10 am. My driver showed up like 10:05 am panting and smiling saying he'd just made his final delivery to my door within the grace period and very pleased. They haven't done it since. It would be nice, if the rumor is true we can't make any holds at CC, they do something like this again, even if it needs to be delivered at noon. I doubt UPS would agree to this again, though.
But UPS drivers will be making $175k a year …. Sarcasm mode on! 😂

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.