Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Jimpilot

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
No
They have this thing now called "quick start", where you put your old phone next to your new phone. I think it uses a combo of direct transfer from your old phone, plus your iCloud backup (and at one point you can select one or the other). But it is easy and fast. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210216
On a side note, upgrading to iPhone 15 and Ultra 2 watch, both arriving Friday. Is there an optimum order to upgrade them from current iPhone 14 and Watch 7, or does it matter

Reactions: Wolfs

LSUstang05

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2011
That is a great use case! Would be nice to be able to remote start my truck with the action button! One press to remote start and 2 presses to unlock/lock the doors.
Oh...see now this is something I had not thought about before. I wonder if you could do this with the Ford app or not. I had zero desire to change the action button to anything other than being my mute switch as I switch on and off of silent pretty regularly...but having a button that remote starts the truck in the middle of a Texas summer? That I can get behind.

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Stand correct - cannot hold a customer counter this year. That sucks. Guess I get to wait until 6:00 PM to get my device. YAY!
Once apple switches ti Shipped, contact apple to see if the restrictions on your package can be removed so you can request? Since Apple is the Shipper, only the shipper can make the changes.

Well good thing there's nothing to worry about until tomorrow. Phones in Louisville are all sleeping all day anyways 😉
No way! Can't sit here and wait about. I don't want to come back and go through 50 pages. Let me guess you just go to the most recent post.

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
For @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ no more sleeps 😂 She’s not sleeping until
Friday night

No alcohol or energy drinks for me, either. I got tired of feeling like crap after half a glass of wine. I wish I could say the same about sugar 😊 and carbs in general. And butter. Nothing tastier than an espresso, bread and butter in France.

And I do love some Coke Zero Sugar

just call me a big baby then.

Somebody needs the polishing cloth 😙
wow we are just a bunch of pansy big babies over here I guess 😆

Come ooonnnnn Friday!

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Also, phone arrived in Louisville KY and departed for Icheon KR. I think UPS has issues.
That is because Aftership does not differentiate the time zones in China and Ankorage on the 19th. Look at the travel it plots LOL it puts phone going to china and back from Anchorage LOL.

IMG_8176.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.