Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Yeah... I wish I had one now...

Me as well LOL

IMG_6672.jpeg

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Good Morning Everyone!

I'm finally caught up in the thread. My body hates me right now for lack of sleep and unfortunately I have a lot of work to catch up on. So no rest for me until I get caught up on that. Not sure how much I'll be on here today. Hope I don't miss anything exciting. This weekend can't come soon enough for me.

SunMac

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2018
Disappointed that my 15Pro is shipped via FedEx instead of UPS. I like the mapping function of the UPS app.
Hopefully a FedEx driver doesnt 'lose' your iPhone. I've had lots of troubles with FedEx. I have a lot more trust in UPS now a days. I had a lot of FedEx work packages just sit in some warehouse somewhere never to be found again..

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

Tuppery Numnak

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2012
1-800-782-7892 - say "INTERNATIONAL" and you'll be directed to a person. Say you have a reference number and are trying to track but not getting the full number, etc etc. May have to try a couple times.
Got someone on the line and they couldn’t tell me the tracking lol dealing with UPS in general is such a pain in the ass always. I guess I’ll just keep an eye out if anything updates. This is very frustrating.

Reactions: iLOLWUT

dadoc04

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2008
Jax & DMV
Please report your credit card charges for pick up orders as they happen today I want to see them! As they said, many orders will be charged today and tomorrow for pick up despite mine being done on Sunday. #iPhoneszn

Yup, waiting for mine to hit.... in-store 9/22 but no charge just yet

Reactions: Wolfs

StudioMacs

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2022
On a side note, upgrading to iPhone 15 and Ultra 2 watch, both arriving Friday. Is there an optimum order to upgrade them from current iPhone 14 and Watch 7, or does it matter
You can unpair the watch from the old iPhone, which will create a backup on your phone. Then transfer your old phone to your new phone using quick start (or use a backup of old phone you made after unpairing watch). Then when you pair the new watch to your new iPhone, it will ask if you want to use the watch backup from you old watch.

if you have iCloud sync turned on for everything, you could just set up both devices as new, but you would lose old workouts on the watch. Health data and awards would be kept, however, through iCloud sync. If you go this route, you’d need to reinstall third party apps, redownload any local music files, etc..

Last edited:

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
The Twitter link? Huh, it didn't show up like it does when you guys post Twitter links... Maybe that's because I posted it.
Oh, I have no idea on that. It showed as a link with a picture of your avi from Twitter and I just clicked on it and it took me straight to that post.

AbSoluTc

Contributor
Sep 21, 2008
Got someone on the line and they couldn’t tell me the tracking lol dealing with UPS in general is such a pain in the ass always. I guess I’ll just keep an eye out if anything updates. This is very frustrating.

Try again. We went through the same thing last year and this year. It's luck of the draw with who gives it to you. Try a couple times.

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
I want to share your enthusiasm but the mornings go slow and hard to have excitement when your phone has launch day delivery yet it still sits in ZZ, China…

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve had no idea where my phone’s been all week (doing in-store pickup). Don’t worry! Your phone will be there on Friday. Plenty of excitement to go around.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.