Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
Those scratches don't look accidental, like normal pocket stuff. It looks like someone took a knife to it on purpose. I'm sure a trillion dollar company like Apple tested stuff like this before launch. And this one data point is not statistically significant.

On the other hand, if it is accurate, I get a bonus of 2 phones in one. My black titanium will, over time, transform into natural titanium!

Last edited:

Travons

Suspended
Aug 11, 2022
Probably less hassle to just pay the $20 for UPS MyChoice for a year. Then you see this stuff without anything more than opening the UPS app.

Otherwise, sit back and relax. It will arrive on time.
That option glitches most times.

May be because of heavy traffic from expectant owners.

WestTexasWind

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2023
Question for the experts. I was not able to get into the Apple Store until about 520pst, which has never happened in the past. This caused my order to slip to 10/7-10/10. Over the weekend it updated to 10/2 delivery. Last night the charge for my phone hit my Apple Card, so I am assuming it shipped or is about to. Although nothing has changed in my order, what are the odds I get it Friday? Few extra days won't kill me but like I said, I haven't missed a release day delivery ever.

FYI- Im not a new member just haven't signed in for a while and can't get into my old account. Thanks in advance!

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
But did you order the polishing cloth on sale at Target?

No, but ironically, it’s the same exact price as Apple’s 6m usb-c cable and 20w usb-c plug which I considered. Those seem like a much better used of my money than a polishing cloth. ;)

No offense to the polishing cloth lovers out there.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfs

IAMGROOT

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2014
Brooklyn
View attachment 2270639 I was one of the unlucky group that had problems with getting my upgrade pre-order to load on pre-order day. My original ship date was 10/4-10/9, which then updated to 10/2.

Today, my order shipment appeared on UPS My Choice with a 9/22 delivery date: 👍🎉🎉
Im in the same boat as you except my delivery date is showing Oct 2nd.. before it was Oct 9..

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Question for the experts. I was not able to get into the Apple Store until about 520pst, which has never happened in the past. This caused my order to slip to 10/7-10/10. Over the weekend it updated to 10/2 delivery. Last night the charge for my phone hit my Apple Card, so I am assuming it shipped or is about to. Although nothing has changed in my order, what are the odds I get it Friday? Few extra days won't kill me but like I said, I haven't missed a release day delivery ever.

FYI- Im not a new member just haven't signed in for a while and can't get into my old account. Thanks in advance!
I'm not gonna lie, your odds of a Sept. 22nd date aren't very high. I'm not saying that it's impossible, I would just say that the odds aren't particularly in your favor.

IAMGROOT

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2014
Brooklyn
Does this mean it’ll deliver Friday? Cuz the package is still showing in ZZ..

Attachments

• IMG_2806.jpeg
    IMG_2806.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 66

GeneticBloom

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2009
California
There has been a small change to my UPS delivery status in the past 30 minutes. The delivery was originally had a 3-hour delivery window, with an option to pay an additional $14.99 for a 2-hour window. Now it just states "Delivery by 7:00 PM, and the 2-hour window option in the My Choice settings has gone.
Same for me.

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
Sent emails out to ups to try to get my phones held for pickup. Hopefully works like that one year where ups wasn’t giving the option

Tuppery Numnak

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2012
Try again. We went through the same thing last year and this year. It's luck of the draw with who gives it to you. Try a couple times.
Yeah I’ve tried 3 times with different folks. Same answer from all of them. Basically ask Apple lol I’ll wait and hope it updates. My UPS MyChoice had a very old address in it so that’s why it doesn’t see the package but using my phone number and current zip code does say a package will arrive Friday by 7pm. I just would like to see the realtime tracking.

goofy810

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
ok while im waiting, I wish i could go caseless but the last time i tried that i dropped the phone within 1 week and cracked the back glass. So the next best is a ultra thin case whos got recommendations for me

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.