Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
May be off topic, but I just wanted to shoutout everyone in this thread. This is definitely the most civil, and respectful thread on MR.
This is besides the point, but I am going through a rough divorce right now, and ever since this thread has populated, it has brought me as much happiness as possible, so thank you, everyone. And thanks for coming to my ted talk. Now, back to apple/tech things 😝

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
IMG_6765.jpeg
I’ve done a little bit of shopping this week 🤪. This is in addition to my iPhone 😂

Nysprtsfn

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, my wife’s phone is like this but she is also a helping clearance in progress in AfterShip (not on ups.com), and I have an arrival scan in Louisville but not clearance in progress in AfterShip. It’s generally “wait until Thursday” at this point.
Same!

Jonbinary

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2023
Does anyone know if we’ll be able to track our UPS truck when it’s out for delivery? I live in an apartment complex and UPS usually delivers packages to an Amazon locker in the complex. I’d like to be ready to not leave them in there haha

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Upstate NY . Was FL.
I didn’t get a polishing cloth with my infotainment. It’s not a touch screen, however everyone that gets in my car touched it. It’s like Limeybastid @Fred Zed was riding shotgun all day after moisturizing.

Great-now I’m going to need a premium Apple Polishing Cloth.
Indeed. I redirect my touchy feely actions onto the touch screen and not the shifter lever. Lesser of two evils. HAHAHA🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfs and julit0

np08

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2022
ok while im waiting, I wish i could go caseless but the last time i tried that i dropped the phone within 1 week and cracked the back glass. So the next best is a ultra thin case whos got recommendations for me
Totallee cases are one of the best options for a thin case. You can get clear or colored.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
View attachment 2270639 I was a member of the unlucky group that had problems with getting an upgrade pre-order to load on pre-order day. My original ship date was 10/4-10/9, which then updated to 10/2.

Today, my order shipment appeared on UPS My Choice with a 9/22 delivery date: 👍🎉🎉
Congrats! Those of you that have your delivery dates moved way up to launch day, would you mind also posting what you ordered?

Nope I just refresh my page, see how many pages I missed, breeze through all the irrelevant nonsense. Boom. Caught up.
What irrelevant nonsense?

Still plenty of time

am I the only one that thinks that sphere is a tiny bit creepy?
It is lol. It costed well over $2.3 Billion Dollars. They went way over the budget. I don't think it's worth that much money. Plus the maintenance they have to keep up with the LED screens.

1695222743032.png

whattodo11

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2010
View attachment 2270639 I was a member of the unlucky group that had problems with getting an upgrade pre-order to load on pre-order day. My original ship date was 10/4-10/9, which then updated to 10/2.

Today, my order shipment appeared on UPS My Choice with a 9/22 delivery date: 👍🎉🎉
Same exact thing here! Just updated my delivery date within the last hour.

Attachments

• IMG_2906.jpeg
    IMG_2906.jpeg
    276.1 KB · Views: 54

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
This thread is nuts lol. I'm not even here for the flight tracking crazyness since I personally feel its pointless being that everyone is getting their phone on the same day lol (and also I always do in-store pickup).... but all of the other banter and extra-curriculars in this thread make it easily one of the best in MR history.
But for us apple enthusiasts :

IMG_8171.jpeg

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Upstate NY . Was FL.
One of these things is not like the other…
💙

@Fred Zed is the influencer for that

Airship

oh you will get lots done-just not your work.

But did you order the polishing cloth on sale at Target?
Nothing worse than having greasy paw prints on ones dash / door pulls and infotainment screen. Women and men are banned from using moisturizer in my vehicle. Politely remind anyone that touches your infotainment screen that you are the captain of the ship!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.