Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

gavroche

macrumors 65816
Oct 25, 2007
Left Coast
IMG_9495.png
I don’t think anyone here on this forum would fall for these tricks… But I got this text a few minutes ago pretending to be from UPS. I assume if you click the link it’s gonna take you to a fake UPS login and would allow them to get your login credentials. I think this is perfectly timed several days before they know everyone’s receiving their iPhones… And if they can get into your account, they will redirect your phone to hold it up. Pick up location. Be careful out there people!

Nothing worse than having greasy paw prints on ones dash / door pulls and infotainment screen. Women and men are banned from using moisturizer in my vehicle. Politely remind anyone that touches your infotainment screen that you are the captain of the ship!
@Fred Zed You need to order the new iPhone 16 with us next year. I will miss the unboxing of the new iPhone from your unique white gloves this year.

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
View attachment 2270674 I don’t think anyone here on this forum would fall for these tricks… But I got this text a few minutes ago pretending to be from UPS. I assume if you click the link it’s gonna take you to a fake UPS login and would allow them to get your login credentials. I think this is perfectly timed several days before they know everyone’s receiving their iPhones… And if they can get into your account, they will redirect your phone to hold it up. Pick up location. Be careful out there people!
That looks fake

edit: oops didn't see your explaination

rjruiz2

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2014
Reactions: rjjacobson

TeNsTrKe15

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2015
It is lol. It costed well over $2.3 Billion Dollars. They went way over the budget. I don't think it's worth that much money. Plus the maintenance they have to keep up with the LED screens.

View attachment 2270668

But you gotta admit it is kind of fun to look at! We were there last month and got to see it at night from the High Roller, that was really cool!

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
So just looking at the UPS flights out of Seoul to Anchorage. I think the UPS99A is the same regular scheduled UPS99 flight, but they had to change the callsign for some reason. I think they were going to make it UPS6099, but changed it to UPS99A.

View attachment 2270666

There also seems to be no action into or out of ICN in the next few hours (nothing better to do on these half-day Teams calls than stalk UPS flights 🤣).

But you gotta admit it is kind of fun to look at! We were there last month and got to see it at night from the High Roller, that was really cool!
Yes! It is fun and very unique but not worth $2.3 Billion Dollars. I really hope it makes alot of money for Las Vegas.

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
View attachment 2270674 I don’t think anyone here on this forum would fall for these tricks… But I got this text a few minutes ago pretending to be from UPS. I assume if you click the link it’s gonna take you to a fake UPS login and would allow them to get your login credentials. I think this is perfectly timed several days before they know everyone’s receiving their iPhones… And if they can get into your account, they will redirect your phone to hold it up. Pick up location. Be careful out there people!
No way I just got the very same spam message now, different address though but same exact message. Who leaked our emails >.<

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfs

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Totallee cases are one of the best options for a thin case. You can get clear or colored.

Join the pansy clear case club. 🩷
first clue-it says USPS not UPS

Icealicy

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
Total scam. But just for clarity it says USPS not UPS.

Reactions: 5105973 and Wolfs

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
What I learned the hard way is that catching up on 75 pages is possible… the problem is that while catching up on those, an additional 75-100 pages will be added. That’s why I finally gave up 😅
Yeah, and unfortunately I actually need to get some work done today otherwise I will be up a creek without a paddle. So I can't spend my whole day reading through those 75 pages haha. I will get back in here more heavily as we all start to clear customs and get on flights to our final destinations :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.