Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

slippery-pete

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2007
My bank flagged it as suspicious first and declined it.

I then marked it as safe in the bank app and waited for Apple to retry. They didn't retry...
Sorry, but this is pretty common. Ordered an item about a month ago, my CC was declined...I got text and said I made the charge. Company still cancelled order; never ran card a second time.

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfs

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
AT&T delayed my preorder to October so I was checking Apple and it says in store pickup on release day but it’s grayed out. I’m suspecting it won’t let you select in store pickup until release day?
Yep, have to check back at 6 am local time where you live and apple will enable it at that time.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
That's amazing but I have AT&T so I opted to keep my XS to use for podcasts, music, etc. when I'm working out in the yard or garage and it could fall out of my pocket, say. Keep the new phone pristine and safer. My hands get dirty gardening and working and I touch the phone. AT&T would have give my three hundred and something. My XS is in showroom new condition aesthetically. Still, maybe I'm silly for nopt trading it in.
Somewhere, @Fred Zed is getting itchy at the dirty gardening hands.

I say if you love it, keep it!
Welp... found a video that pushed me off the fence to not getting a FineWoven wallet...
First of all, why lick the spoon before putting it in the PB jar? Ick!

What is inside those fine woven cases/wallets? I would try washing it with dawn soap and water, then air dry. I bet it would clean right up.

GuruZac

macrumors 68040
Sep 9, 2015
⛰️🏕️🏔️
Had that case on my 13 Pro Max.

Going by your picture, I wouldn't say no yellowing. It's clearly yellowed. I would say it doesn't yellow nearly as much as other clear cases.
I person, I see no yellowing. The corners are dirty and the case has damage from a couple drops. But I am super impressed with how well the case has held up. Plus I hate hiding the color of my phone under a case. Went with Natural Titanium so want to see the color:

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
no email, notification or something.

There was an issue with the payment, but they said they'll try again. Didn't happen. I literally called 3 days every day and they said all good.

Looks like it wasn't...
I'm probably the most qualified to talk about Apple randomly (and quietly) cancelling orders... They should be able to restart the order, assuming you get the chance to correct the information, without sacrificing delivery date (or pickup date, in your case).

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
I'm probably the most qualified to talk about Apple randomly (and quietly) cancelling orders... They should be able to restart the order, assuming you get the chance to correct the information, without sacrificing delivery date (or pickup date, in your case).
they literally refuse to reinstate the order. only to place a new order, which isn't possible

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
they won't do anything... just called.

cos they "couldn't verify the order"

3 other agents Sun - Tue told me everything is fine...
How could they not verify the order? This is confusing something doesn’t sound right go to Apple Store, or the store that you ordered it for pick up at speak to a manager at this point not sure if that will help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.