Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Yes, I wish it were that simple, but my UPS account got hacked. As a security measure, I had to delete my My Choice account and create a new UPS account. The catch is, I can't create a new one until Friday when the iPhone arrives. I've been dealing with this all week.
I think you have been dealing with this since last year. UPS Failed!

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
So you’re saying at 6 am local time Friday I can go to the Apple Store app and hope there’s something in stock for pickup? I’ve never done it that way since I always am good at pre ordering but this years preorder was total garbage and it resulted in my preorder being canceled by AT&T due to them overselling preorders
I remember last year and the previous years it was always at 6 am local time on launch day to check in store availability. So yes no different this year

Reactions: Wolfs and Brad7

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Ugh…just got a notification from Keyway that the leather case in Whiskey color is back in stock. Having just received the Nomad leather case, I don’t really need another one. The Keyway, however, looks identical to the Apple leather case, in terms of design. Someone talk me out of ordering it.

Order both, return one. Then you will not second guess yourself

Just saw my customs have cleared! I have seen this scan before on new iphones before. View attachment 2270991
This is normal. Internal Scans are kicking in. AfterShip App reports the internal scans.

Stay tuned for the full tracking transcript being released by UPS tomorrow.

trost

Cancelled
Oct 30, 2017
Regular iPhone 15 now showing in UPS. Shipping from 1000 DARRELL WALTRIP DR, LEBANON, TN, 370901658, US

1695236921186.png

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Random question. I REALLY don't want a clear case with the "question mark" on the back for MagSafe. What do you think the likelihood that a really thin case (like a Peel or Totalee) will still be able to mount to MagSafe stand?

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

This will be my 15th time calling UPS in the last several days and nobody will give me a tracking number for "security purposes." So, I'm done. And I'll get the tracking number from Apple tomorrow. I truly hate UPS.
You have had so much trouble that I am not going to bother. My phone is in Louisville. I can’t prove it but I know it. And it has a tracking number even though I only know what the last four numbers are. It’s still going to be here on Friday. Given all of the troubles that I am going through, some of which only @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ knows about this week, I am just going to be happy to spend the next few days with everyone and have my phone on Friday.

GeneticBloom

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2009
California
Random question. I REALLY don't want a clear case with the "question mark" on the back for MagSafe. What do you think the likelihood that a really thin case (like a Peel or Totalee) will still be able to mount to MagSafe stand?
It sticks to MagSafe with Totallee, but not securely. I used the basic clear one with MagSafe and if you touched it with basically any force it would fall off.

• Sad
Reactions: LeahJoFoxtrot

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
You’ve already lost because you won’t get yours for weeks 😂
Technically not true since it's still The :01 iPhone. It's still being delivered on Friday, but I'm just not going home until Oct. 6th to begin using it. Although, a recent development happened and I may be able to get my hands on it this Saturday or Sunday, but we'll see.

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
This is what has always prevented me from buying a clear case. I'd prefer something more on the lines of a back ballistics glass protector and a bumper around the frame. That way the back stays nice and thin for MagSafe while still being enough to offer protection all around the phone.

He's never going to take you seriously if you keep telling him the dongled 5W life is the way to go.
Wrong! He already did. Why do you think Apple came up with the Dongle?

I have a bunch of posts here begging Apple that I only charge my iPhone using a 5W Apple Charging Adapter. Apple listened and the Dongle was made for people like me.

Last edited:

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
All you have to do is sign up for a UPS My Choice Account which is free and you should see all the items being shipped to you via UPS. As long as you put the address in the account that are shipping the iPhones to then you should be good.
I have had an account for over twenty years now and sadly that’s not how it’s working this year. Many of us with accounts are still not seeing anything.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.