Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
You should have a look. I just looked up my config and found this will be available at one of the stores within 4 miles of me ....

View attachment 2271082
Nope, that's just telling you that they're not showing the availability until 9/22; so I just hope there will be any..

Before it was like "unavailable at x stores around" or "available at X store on 9/22/23/24

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
That's it! Now I'm starting to feel left out of the 5W club and want in. I have a a fresh, unused Apple 5W charger sitting in one of my old iPhone boxes along with a fresh Apple USB-A to Lightning cable. All I need to order is the Apple Lighting to USB-C adapter and my dongle nightlife will be complete.
I have like 40 of them that I've been meaning to throw away in the garbage where they belong.

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
Nope, that's just telling you that they're not showing the availability until 9/22; so I just hope there will be any..

Before it was like "unavailable at x stores around" or "available at X store on 9/22/23/24

I have been able to score release day phones a few times for various reason where I couldn't pre order in-time. Just have to have your head on a swivel :D

nikster21

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2011
Napa Valley
OK..... I finally got my act together and was able to get my Tracking Number. I am sitting in Louisville with the rest of you!

Attachments

• UPS Tracking.JPG
    UPS Tracking.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 53

bigjnyc

macrumors G3
Apr 10, 2008
I think you need to relax. It is a case... Nobody is forcing you to buy it.
giphy.gif
LMAO! don't get sensitive man, you didn't manufacture that hideous monstrosity... Not only would I not buy that, but if it were given to me for free I would douse it with holy water, burn it and bury the remains far far out in the woods where it could never hurt anybody's eyes ever again.

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Ahhh! So it was weather-related. Expect UPS to post a full tracking transcript tomorrow. Let us know what error messages UPS posts. Big day tomorrow :)
This is what we posted yesterday - it is the same as theirs. We still have no scan since the weather delay & have no idea where we are

Attachments

• IMG_2386.png
    IMG_2386.png
    346.7 KB · Views: 48

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Oh interesting. The picture shows it is covered. I just ordered one and paid extra for express shipping to make sure it gets here on or before Friday.
My Andar arrived today. Great quality and materials. Soft nap leather on button surfaces. I got the color match I wanted with my Ridge wallet - but damn - that Action Button cutout is hard to get over right now. I'm worried the case will be thick enough to make it hard to press the Action Button (could be good or bad - too early to tell). This is my main issue with it for now. I'll keep it to try out first.
IMG_7795.jpeg
IMG_7796.jpeg
IMG_7797.jpeg

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
I have been able to score release day phones a few times for various reason where I couldn't pre order in-time. Just have to have your head on a swivel :D
I guess my productivity on Friday goes down the drain 🤣

It took me half day on Sat to catch the 512 Pro Natural. Refreshing 12 stores in NYC every 30 seconds (via distill + iphone inventory checker). This color sells out literally in seconds :))

Now I think I'll try the Pro Max, the battery worries me a bit on Pro (planning some AAA gaming)

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
I am having a practice run with UPS today -- they're delivering something non-Apple that I have been waiting on for a while ... that has to be signed for.

Sitting here watching the truck drive down my street ... it's about 6 houses down and she's just sitting there. Like she know I am waiting :oops:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.