Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
We are checking flightaware.com and matching the departure time of the plans to the departure scan on UPS tracking page.

What's the closest airport to you?
Technically LAX -- but I understand for UPS it would probably be Ontario, CA. And my departure scan is 3:31 PM.

Fozziebear71

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2014
Just got my Notification and email from Apple about my in store pickup.

Attachments

• IMG_1137.jpeg
    IMG_1137.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
personally i'm waiting!
So I just saw 17.0.1 is available do I update now or wait until I set up the new phone from my MBP tomorrow ?
I'm waiting too. I want to experience fresh installed iOS 17.0 installed from the assembly plant first before I update. Yeah.. I know I'm weird like that.

GeneticBloom

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2009
California

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
I know, right? I ordered an Apple Watch from Costco a couple of years ago. The UPS driver left the box that contained my AW on my porch that had obviously been torn open and badly re-taped. When I opened the AW retail box, there was no watch inside. I called Costco, and they sent me another without any qualms. I had that one delivered to a Costco store for pickup.

I did initiate a complaint with UPS, and I think their investigation found that it had been stolen before it got on the truck, but I don’t know how that mangled box got on the truck in the first place.
In my case a complaint was opened for me by Verizon before I was charged (they never gave me all my money back btw) I couldn't see the results of the case but they told me it shouldn't be an issue. Well, it was.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.