Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
image.jpg

Look at what just came. My first Apple product for iPhone week.

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
I know, right? I ordered an Apple Watch from Costco a couple of years ago. The UPS driver left the box that contained my AW on my porch that had obviously been torn open and badly re-taped. When I opened the AW retail box, there was no watch inside. I called Costco, and they sent me another without any qualms. I had that one delivered to a Costco store for pickup.

I did initiate a complaint with UPS, and I think their investigation found that it had been stolen before it got on the truck, but I don’t know how that mangled box got on the truck in the first place.
Also not to double reply but I'm pretty sure alot of this theft comes from others that are part of the shipping process rather than by the driver themselves. Thats why I'm going to be right there at the door. In fact I might make them stand there while I open it lol

Sigvard

macrumors regular
Aug 11, 2008
Has anyone successfully been able to reschedule delivery for another day with UPS? All 3 of my Apple packages (iPhone 15 Pro from China, 15 Regular from PA and Apple Watch band from PA) still say “On the Way” with no indication they’ve acknowledged the request. A different UPS package for Friday now says “Reschedule Request Received.”

I had the same thing happen. I paid for the rescheduling to Monday. UPS sent a confirmation email but the site/app still said Friday; the timing changed from 11.30-2 to by 7pm though. I ended up calling UPS and they said they confirmed again that I requested to change the schedule but the rep said that they were waiting for Apple to approve the request (???) which I've never heard before.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.