Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

m.rezaie

macrumors newbie
Aug 23, 2017
I’m Waiting in Vancouver, Canada
IMG_4682.png

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
I went to the support site and picked billing issue or just any of the topics to allow the chat button to show up, then it automatically opens up a iMessage to talk to support. Rep knew right away and asked for the order number. Just got an email from Apple too that says it was successful and even lists the UPS CC address where it’s being held.

Well, I gave the chat a try and they told me that they could put in the request but that it could delay things 24 to 48 hours. I'm sure it's just a blanket "we need to cover our rear ends in case something goes berserk" type statement, but with my luck, it would end up, delaying it a day or two, and then I would really go crazy. So it's camping by the window tomorrow to watch all the trucks zip by and pass me.

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know why the Deliveries app can no longer track UPS deliveries (and they have stated it’s due to UPS policy changes, and out of their control)… yet AfterShip can still track fine?
I don't think they've updated it for a long long time. I think the trouble started with FedEx. As to why AfterShip keeps updating? that I do not really know. Deliveries was great for years...

Sikh

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2011
The heck with that recommendation, I'm using this 67 watt beauty (with the 2 ports, I can also connect my iPad Air, 4th gen, at the same time and have enough watts to charge both:

It wasn’t my recommendation, I was just saying what Apple recommended to put their mind at ease

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
I am so confused. I have no idea what flight I just got on haha. Got a 3:59 PM Departure Scan. Anybody have any ideas? Am I on the 4:22 PM flight bound for San Antonio? Final destination is Austin, TX.

1695328933382.png

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Can confirm. I've officially DEPARTED from Louisville, Kentucky. Both iPhones made it on the same plane.

En Route!!! On its way to Las Vegas, Nevada. Let's GO!!!!

View attachment 2273222 View attachment 2273223

View attachment 2273213
Congratulations @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ it was good traveling with you although we still spend the year with our group playing with our apple tech. Mine left 4:20 local time

Looking forward to trying pictures and posting on the new thread next as well as see what is going on here the next couple days. It will be sad to not hang with our many friends til next year but we will keep the forums going amongst those of us who stay. Hope you get a bit of rest as the flight heads your way if possible my dear friend

IMG_8199.jpeg

Since I either missed this flight, or my scan hasn't gone through, you can have passenger seat for now. Enjoy and safe flight, yay! Thank you for all you do and for this amazing thread! ❤️
Check again.. If not then your iPhone may be coming from a charter flight or from a different route. Keep me posted. please.

GuruZac

macrumors 68040
Sep 9, 2015
⛰️🏕️🏔️
So all you October peeps (I’m guessing you are all 15PM and mostly Natty TI) that flipped to delivery tomorrow, what’s the latest October date? And for late October-November peeps, are you seeing any delivery updates?
I was an October 9th-16th ETA and delivering tomorrow. Still crazy how apparently a bunch of us in that original ETA group got bumped to launch day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.