Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
I am so confused. I have no idea what flight I just got on haha. Got a 3:59 PM Departure Scan. Anybody have any ideas? Am I on the 4:22 PM flight bound for San Antonio? Final destination is Austin, TX.

View attachment 2273233
Most likely overnight, I think:
1695329127821.png

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ Tomorrow I have a super busy day, but I’ll pop in some and check out everyone’s pictures. I bet you are over the moon for some major sleep! You deserve it after your hard work keeping us in line! That is no easy task. @MrENGLISH can be super naughty! I hope you and your phones have many nights of 5w charging sessions together! Tell your hamsters much love from us here at MacRumors. 🐹 🐹

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I got this scan too! I'm on the other side of the state but we're moving!
Other side of Illinois or another state. If Illinois there usually is a truck (semi) hauling a load that goes up through Indianapolis then through Danville Illinois (passing my town 30 miles further on. Then it goes to Decatur Illinois hub for a few hours but buy tomorrow morning it is back here at my local hub ready to be loaded in the truck.

Reactions: FlightLevel310

ScoutTactics8

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2021
As my phone is inbound from Kentucky, my airpods pro 2 and new alpine band for my watch are coming from Ontario, CA, but they're coming in two separate shipments?! What are you doing Apple?! Pack all of it in one freaking box! smh.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.