Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
Louisville is UPS hub. Everything shipped via UPS flows through there. It’s probably on the way to the airport closest to you now. Arrives tonight at the airport with delivery tomorrow.

Mine is going to Buffalo, which is only a 2 two hour flight. There is a daily 5AM flight to Buffalo for UPS and Fedex.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Look who just pulled up across the street to the new neighbors that just closed yesterday. NGL, I’m a little miffed that it took weeks for UPS to acknowledge my existence yet they get deliveries day one. I did all the work. First world problems!

They are gonna make me wait this late tomorrow? 😩

IMG_3413.jpeg

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Look who just pulled up across the street to the new neighbors that just closed yesterday. NGL, I’m a little miffed that it took weeks for UPS to acknowledge my existence yet they get deliveries day one. I did all the work. First world problems!

They are gonna make me wait this late tomorrow? 😩

View attachment 2273490
Here's to hoping they come a bit earlier tomorrow! :)

• Love
Reactions: CarolG and Wolfs

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Also, is anyone else feeling melancholy (for those who still use wired charging like me) that tonight is the last night ever we will be using a Lightning cable?
Not at all. I'm so excited for USB-C. Also, I'm stuck with lightning for my AirPods Max. :rolleyes:

Cavefishes

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2021
Also, is anyone else feeling melancholy (for those who still use wired charging like me) that tonight is the last night ever we will be using a Lightning cable?
Not yet, my base model iPad and old Airpods case still use it, so I'll need to have a few handy until those are old enough to replace! Def looking forward to the move to USB C for the phone since literally everything else has already.

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
Well, my phone is showing a departure scan from Louisville at 2:38pm. I just wish I knew where it is going. 😂 I live pretty much right in the middle between San Diego (SAN) and Ontario (ONT). At times my UPS packages go to SAN and at times ONT. I have no clue how they decide which to go to. May be a dart at a map for all I know! 😂

Reactions: Brad7

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
I had a wisdom + a molar removed today so I am resting up and reading through the posts on here. I look forward to this thread every year!

Thanks @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ for putting on a show!

Both mine and my wife’s phones departed Louisville at 4:32PM EST! Headed for NY I’m sure!

Good luck with your recovery! I had two wisdom teeth removed earlier this year and my recovery was fairly easy compared to most, but still wasn't fun. Hopefully your new iPhone will help!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.