Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
1695381009645.png

Loaded on delivery vehicle!!!

This photo isnā€™t photoshopped this time, I promise!

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
Well in the spirit of iphone arrival week that I started on the 19th (day it arrived in Louisville ) which was my birthday (and talk like a pirate day) today I am smoking a 18 pound brisket for family supper (salmon later) which I put on 5 AM (hour ago I have been up since 3 AM could not sleep any longer ā€” think I am excited?

View attachment 2274942 View attachment 2274943
That looks sooooo good, @rjjacobson!! :)

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
Their icon has an Apple 30-pin connector in it, so that might be a red flag.
Yeah. I had to use the last of my previous iExplorer licenses to backup my mom's iPhone to her Windows computer. I didn't have any licenses left for my Mac Studio. Dang. I have been a long-time user of that software. This really sucks.

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
Why last?
Likely was the wrong word. It really is a wait and see. It all hinges on how the in-store pickup goes. Iā€™m on iUP and Iā€™ve had conflicting answers about whether I can pickup my 15 Pro without relinquishing my 14 Pro. I want to have them both at home for the configuring. Plus, I like to spend a little nerd time with both devices for some good olā€™ A/B-ing. Thatā€™s the real reason Iā€™d probably not do in-store. But if successful, it would be way earlier than the typical 7-8 pm home delivery Iā€™ve seen in yearā€™s past. Iā€™ll find out in a matter of hours. šŸ¤—

Reactions: Wolfs

Panku

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
I want to thank this group here, it's my first time I signed up and even posted a few msgs, its been so amazing to see the enthusiasm and sense of community on top of fanfare.
Kudos everyone and enjoy your new phone. Mine would be here in 4-5 hours and I have meetings to kill time but would be sitting next to window šŸ˜Ž

meetsam23

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2014
Apple consumer experience on chat has gone down deep in the trench .

Trying to change pickup person on my wifeā€™s order to me on chat.

Yesterday one agent said canā€™t change the pickup because then the order was not ready for pickup..

Now it is ready for pickup and thatā€™s the reason why they canā€™t change the pickup personā€¦

They donā€™t want to do anything just trying to give lame excuses

Reactions: a83859372
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.