Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
As soon as I saw this Natural Ti iPhone I was in love! It’s the best of both worlds. Silver grey on the back with the titanium edges having a hint of gold tint. Love, love, love it!

My amateur pics with cases I’ll keep. Shoutout to @chasers for reminding of the Pearl CaseMate - this blends even better!

Off to get all set up!

IMG_2220.jpeg

IMG_2223.jpeg

IMG_2226.jpeg

IMG_2247.jpeg

IMG_2251.jpeg

IMG_2250.jpeg

IMG_2245.jpeg

IMG_2244.jpeg

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ this is what you will have in a little while. It’s really pretty. And the best part is the first time you pick it up. It feels so light and amazing in your hand. More information soon!
View attachment 2275821 View attachment 2275822
@tdar Congratulations!!! It does look very pretty and premium. I just love how it has a rich look. Love the color too! Enjoy your new iPhone.

Also, Thank you for all your love and support. It is greatly appreciated. Please come back next year.

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
@lazyrighteye YAY! It looks so pretty. Almost over a month ago, I asked you if you were upgrading and you told me No.. It's up in the air. I'm so glad to see that you upgraded. 2024 is going to be an excellent year for us. Big things are coming our way. Good luck on the job search!!! Take good care of the iPhone.

As always, thank you for all your love and support.
There’s not a ❤️ big enough to cover the feels. Thanks. Lots. Forward!!

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Kinda wish I was at the Apple Store this morning: I love the excitement. All those people standing in line, pretending not to be excited, but they’re busting inside like a little kid, seeing me and thinking, “why does that dude have this big, silly grin plastered on his face?”
I know - I am feeling a pull to do an in-store pick up next time -

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
I'm glad that the photos ive seen coming out of other stores have been more organized and orderly. Do they not have pre-orders in Dubai so they're just having to fight for it or are they really that desperate to get their instore pick-up?
I would never want to goto an in mall store at launch unless I had an appointment. I don't have the speed anymore to make it to the inside store before the younger ones

Cayden

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2014
Utah
Finally out for delivery! I don’t have a delivery window, but I live a couple blocks away from my CC and I usually get deliveries about an hour or two after they go out. Hopefully it’ll be the same today!

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
While waiting for my phone to come up from the back storage, I was able to spend some time with the new devices. Natural titanium is bonkers. Insanely gorgeous. Hell, they all look really nice.
The 15 color ways are pretty damn cool. I’m not a pale/pastille guy, but they look pretty iconic. Classic Apple.

Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: SpecB and Brad7

martiansoldier

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2010
I am not sure. Some UPS drivers know how to turn theirs off -- so maybe it doesn't show up for the drivers that have disabled theirs? Can't think of anything else.
Mine has been out for delivery since 9:21 but no live tracking available for me. Have to run some errands before my delivery window. So, hope UPS doesn't show up before the delivery window.

Reactions: JaisHTX

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Kinda wish I was at the Apple Store this morning: I love the excitement. All those people standing in line, pretending not to be excited, but they’re busting inside like a little kid, seeing me and thinking, “why does that dude have this big, silly grin plastered on his face?”
It might just be my store, but when I walk past the line with my new iPhone in hand, the crowd is just standing there staring straight ahead, super cazh, acting like they’re above it all, like “no big deal, just a phone, a tool, nothing more, no biggie, I don’t care”. Yeah, right. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Brad7
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.