Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

billhelm

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2010
2 hours to go and the apps still shows “Processing” for my pickup. I got the ready for pick up email but the app is not updating. Anyone on the same boat and was able to pick it up without issues?
yes. mine never changed off that status, no issues.

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Kinda wish I was at the Apple Store this morning: I love the excitement. All those people standing in line, pretending not to be excited, but they’re busting inside like a little kid, seeing me and thinking, “why does that dude have this big, silly grin plastered on his face?”
It might just be my store, but when I walk past the line with my new iPhone in hand, the crowd is just standing there staring straight ahead, super cazh, acting like they’re above it all, like “no big deal, just a phone, a tool, nothing more, no biggie, I don’t care”. Yeah, right. 😂

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
I hope you all get your phones soon...in the meantime, enjoy the photos to make it even more eager for you! 😂

Sorry for the lonnnnggggggg looking message lol

uIMqP7G.jpg

l8O8pUX.jpg

5epg0Hq.jpg

zdccvw1.jpg
I want to see the desk or table that's all sitting on - it looks gorgeous.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
There’s not a ❤️ big enough to cover the feels. Thanks. Lots. Forward!!
What happened with your trade in? Now go enjoy your camping trip. I’m going up to Keystone tomorrow. Hopefully the aspen are finally changing.

JoeTomasone

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2014
ugh on next up.. .

Estimated delivery
The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.
AT&T was supposed to have mine here today. Order status as of now: Estimated to ship: Fri., September 22, 2023 - Fri., October 6, 2023

Called AT&T. They have no idea why it won't be here today and have been fielding such calls all morning. All iPhones are backordered until November.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.