Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

alia

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2003
Tampa, FL (Orlando, 2003 - 2023)
It might just be my store, but when I walk past the line with my new iPhone in hand, the crowd is just standing there staring straight ahead, super cazh, acting like they’re above it all, like “no big deal, just a phone, a tool, nothing more, no biggie, I don’t care”. Yeah, right. 😂
They showed their hand by standing in a queue in the first place... lol.

David8

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2020
Origae-6
Our iPhones and Watches have arrived, now the upgrade party begins.
It's been a fun time once again following the upgrade thread, look forward to next year.
Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 10.58.30.png

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
I keep thinking I want to pick up an Ultra 2 shortly... but I also keep thinking that with a 6 inch wrist, I'm going to look like a kid wearing my dad's watch. What to do?!
My wrist is 6.5" and I absolutely love the Ultra, I wear it every day. My favorite band with it is the Braided Solo Loop. If anyone has something negative to say about what it looks like on my small wrist, they can suck it. :) I never care what anyone else thinks, all that matters is that I love it.

alia

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2003
Tampa, FL (Orlando, 2003 - 2023)
My wrist is 6.5" and I absolutely love the Ultra, I wear it every day. My favorite band with it is the Braided Solo Loop. If anyone has something negative to say about what it looks like on my small wrist, they can suck it. :) I never care what anyone else thinks, all that matters is that I love it.
My wrist bone is actually 5.5" but I can make it 6" by wearing it a little farther back on my arm. It does look comical, but you are right... they can just suck it. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: SisterBlue22
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.