Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
IMG_0396.png

The :01 iPhone IS HERE!!!!!

Now I gotta wait another 2 weeks 😩

fryfrkhlly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I got it all too! Left at front door. No knock. No doorbell. I put on screen protector and then a Case Mate case before touching my clean White Tiitanium with bare hands! Downloading software update now. Then I will transfer data from iCloud. Yippee! I like the braided cord too
Oh I got the same case with my Pink! Love that pop socket too!

njg0ddess

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
My pink 15 just arrived. The color is so pretty also the white 15 PM is beautiful so glad I chose it. My favorite color is PINK so I’m in heaven wish the Pro max came in pink. I settled for Apple’s pink silicone case.Here are some pics I took with my iPhone 11 work phone . My hubby is still waiting for his black pro max 256gb so I may pop in time to time to see if dates moved up he’s 10/9-10/16 but that’s all for me. Have an amazing year see you next year!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7359.jpeg
    IMG_7359.jpeg
    414.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0551.jpeg
    IMG_0551.jpeg
    512.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0546.jpeg
    IMG_0546.jpeg
    385.2 KB · Views: 66

Cavefishes

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2021
They won't leave it but will give it to a stranger as long as they sign ?
Apparently, yeah! Driver told my neighbor somebody had to be here for the phone and this way a UPS driver wouldn't have to come back tomorrow. Tom is a stand up guy but definitely weird having to knock on a neighbors door to get my $1200 package I already signed for on UPS My Choice ahaha

I'll add some pics later but first thing I noticed was how much lighter this 15 Pro Max feels than my 13 Pro Max - it's less than 10% weight reduction, but moving all that mass away from the heavy stainless side rails does a LOT for making it feel better in the hand.

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
My pink 15 just arrived. The color is so pretty also the white 15 PM is beautiful so glad I chose it. My favorite color is PINK so I’m in heaven wish the Pro max came in pink. I settled for Apple’s pink silicone case.Here are some pics I took with my iPhone 11 work phone . My hubby is still waiting for his black pro max 256gb so I may pop in time to time to see if dates moved up he’s 10/9-10/16 but that’s all for me. Have an amazing year see you next year!!!!
That pink silicone case is so pretty too! Have an amazing time with your new phones!

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Everything good, just loading apps now.
Here it is in her new case.
I really like the white. Tomorrow husband and I will get gutsy and fight the crowds to go to the Apple Store to get a good look at the other colors as well as the other new products like FineWoven. I want to see in person.
80bb0f5114f0c5d1da82f311d3c9dd46.jpg

c189e17c0709f19c5505ce79cff1f25a.jpg
That case is beautiful! Love the floral wreath around the magsafe ring. Enjoy the new phone and good luck braving the Apple Store tomorrow :)

NeoSe7en

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2017
My 14 PM was already on 17.0.1. eSIM transfer failed again. At least the one on the setup screen. It is now restoring from iCloud then I’ll try again to manually transfer the eSIM from Settings > Cellular.
Did this end up working?

noshooz

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2007
Central Maryland
My 512GB Blue Titanium Pro Max is in my grubby paws. I must say I'm really enjoying the hand-feel, it's much more secure than the 14 PM was. I used the iCloud data transfer option, which went very smoothly. My Verizon eSIM activated automatically and I watched the bars disappear from the 14. Apple has got the new phone transfer setup down to a science. And now I need to update my signature.....

Smartuser

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2022
After the flawless eSIM transfer experience of last year, my AT&T eSIM just wouldn't transfer, I tried it at least 20 times. The first time and then the occasionally later, it would show "activating..." for a minute or so and eventually fail. After that, it "knew" immediately that it's gonna fail.

The prospect of having to deal with AT&T support muted my excitement for a while.

Fortunately, it turned out that AT&T's website has a working eSIM transfer page. Still, this is inexcusable. Wonder who messed up. My guess would be that some AT&T website got overwhelmed with requests.

christf10

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2007
Rockland County, NY
Wow, this thread has really slowed down now that most have their phones and have peaced out. Who's still waiting for their UPS man to show up besides me?
Still waiting for UPS guy to show. He finally has turned into my neighborhood so he should be here soon. Original delivery windows as 12:30-4:30pm EDT but now UPS just says by 7pm.

Farfooz

macrumors member
Jan 20, 2009
After the flawless eSIM transfer experience of last year, my AT&T eSIM just wouldn't transfer, I tried it at least 20 times. The first time and then the occasionally later, it would show "activating..." for a minute or so and eventually fail. After that, it "knew" immediately that it's gonna fail.

The prospect of having to deal with AT&T support muted my excitement for a while.

Fortunately, it turned out that AT&T's website has a working eSIM transfer page. Still, this is inexcusable. Wonder who messed up. My guess would be that some AT&T website got overwhelmed with requests.
Where is the AT&T working eSIM transfer page? I have spent hours trying to get this damn eSIM to transfer from my 14 Pro Max to the 15 Pro Max but it's failed over 20 times. I have issued new eSIMs through ATT and none would transfer from the 14 to the 15 :( Would really really appreciate any help here

Reactions: iLOLWUT
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.