Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
Mine failed the first time, also. I skipped past that and the phone asked to update. After the update to 7.0.2, the transfer asked for my phone number and zip code, and the transfer completed first time with no problem.

Agreed it was not as easy as last year.

Exactly. Same experience with mine. I guess it must have been the update that added the correct screen in setup.
At least you guys have your phones! 😭😭😭

goneeuro02

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
Omg omg omg!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4371.jpeg
    IMG_4371.jpeg
    426.2 KB · Views: 94

crimsontde88

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2018
Natural is the way to go. The new blue titanium looks almost like a charcoal grey. It’s hard to tell it’s not black.

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
And, they arrived! I will spare you all pictures of the phone in the box, because, well, I can't take a better one than what has been posted so far. I will take a pic of one in my Native Union case and let you all know how that looks when it's set up.

Interesting tidbit, was chatting (very) briefly with the UPS driver, he told me that they're being told to get signatures on every other delivery - he did with mine. Seemed to be in great spirits for such a busy day.

Yay!

caoimhe

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2012
And, they arrived! I will spare you all pictures of the phone in the box, because, well, I can't take a better one than what has been posted so far. I will take a pic of one in my Native Union case and let you all know how that looks when it's set up.

Interesting tidbit, was chatting (very) briefly with the UPS driver, he told me that they're being told to get signatures on every other delivery - he did with mine. Seemed to be in great spirits for such a busy day.

Yay!
Mine’s here too, and I did have to sign for it. I’ve put it away to deal with tomorrow and will be enjoying a few glasses of wine!

ADB1025

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2020
Got my phone several hours ago and as has been stated a few times the weight reduction sounds statistically small, but in real world feel, it’s a significant difference.

I also didn’t really expect FedEx to have me sign since it’s been years, but they did this year and I even commented on that and she said “Yeah I like my job so I’m not just leaving it at the door.” Interesting the various anecdotes today when I think it’s pretty clear they were given directions to have people sign.

triscuitbiscuit

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2007

Yay!

I let the driver in through my video intercom and verbally requested for it to be left. Got an info notice "Cannot leave apple packages."

I don't understand why they got rid of being able to send it to an access point. I know work from home is popular nowadays but many of us still need to go into work!

DustinDev47

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2011

Yay!
He asked for one from me too even though it didn't say anything about a signature in tracking. He told me that mine was his 35th iPhone he's delivered today.

Spheres

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2023
Natural is the way to go. The new blue titanium looks almost like a charcoal grey. It’s hard to tell it’s not black.

In some pics the Natural looks gorgeous (like light silver). In others it looks meh (like grey).

I got the Titanium-white though and have similar issue -- in some light it's like a white-silver, and in others it's a pearl-white.

Reactions: 5105973
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.