Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
IMG_8616.jpeg

Got inside the Apple Store to find another line…

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
It is a bittersweet day.

I went to the Apple Store to check out all the colors, and I am happy I chose the White Titanium! They had two huge lines one for shoppers, and one for pick up orders. The pick up order people were jumping in the shopping line causing confusion lol. Yay I bet those Apple Polishing Cloths were selling like hotcakes.

jenjen80

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2016
Columbus, OH
Picked my Natural Titanium Pro and my silver Apple Watch up this morning. The store just runs so smoothly that I was in and out in 10 minutes; got there 5 minutes into my scheduled window for my phone, and they were awesome enough to also grab me my watch that I had scheduled for a pickup 5 hours later (for some reason even though it was preordered 3 days earlier than my phone, it only had midafternoon slots open). I ended up liking the pink watch best irl so in order to get that, I had to return the silver and place a new order for the pink because the store can’t process/exchange military discount. I ordered that and it didn’t have any slots until tomorrow afternoon. Since we were still at the mall a few hours later, I decided to go ahead and return the silver watch, and to my surprise when I explained why I was returning, they offered to go ahead and get me the pink one I ordered that wasn’t scheduled for pickup for another 20 hours! I cannot say enough good things about my local Apple Store ❤️

Anyway, 15 Pro Natural Titanium is all set up and being put to the test. Loving the weight. Thrilled with my color choice. Currently looking for a case I can live with, as the 2 I ordered from Amazon aren’t it for me.

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
Coming along... I'm having to do this a second time... I would advise against setting up your credit cards in Apple Wallet as a part of Quick Start - if you have a number of them (I had 5), the process of activating and accepting T&Cs on them seems to have broken a timeout - when you finish, it comes up "Data Transfer Cancelled" and requires you to reset the phone at start over.

I got past this by skipping the card setups the second time. Hopefully it's not able to transfer the SIM because it actually got it the first time, but I guess it's par for the course!

dsteve

macrumors regular
Aug 12, 2011
Getting a bit worried…supposed to be here in next ~40min by 5:45pm, but it’s been sitting at “Processing At a UPS Facility“ in my city since just after 3am this morning, and still is.

If they miss, does anyone know if they deliver on Sat or does that mean Mon?

Reactions: cybermistt
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.