Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

AeroSatan

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2011
NYC
Clean 👌🏼

Attachments

• IMG_6358.jpeg
    IMG_6358.jpeg
    425.8 KB · Views: 70

cybermistt

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2023
Getting a bit worried…supposed to be here in next ~40min by 5:45pm, but it’s been sitting at “Processing At a UPS Facility“ in my city since just after 3am this morning, and still is.

If they miss, does anyone know if they deliver on Sat or does that mean Mon?
Monday most likely unless you’re in a big metro area or city

Reactions: dsteve

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Did you get your phone @MrENGLISH? I hope so and that you love it!
I did! I'm loving the White on the TiPhone. Sadly, it's mostly covered now by the FineWoven case. Still undecided if I'm going to keep that case or try something else. I've been having a hard time finding something that I really like and too nervous to go nude with it. You know, first world problems lol

Tomorrow is my youngest son's 12th birthday party. I'll be testing the new cameras out then.

sojurn

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2013
Got them yay!! Funny.. It never updated on their website. I checked like 5 min before they showed up. Site still said preparing for delivery. I will be like the others and spare photos! Good luck all it was fun lurking on here and reading the updates! Have a wonderful evening and weekend.

Reactions: DianaMR

DianaMR

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2016
I’d personally delete this screensho
Not that anyone on the thread right now is particularly evil, but this is 100% public and will eventually be cached for eternity Done

I’d personally delete this screenshot

Not that anyone on the thread right now is particularly evil, but this is 100% public and will eventually be cached for eternity
Done

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.