Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

A1423

macrumors regular
Jan 18, 2023
They had some at my local Best Buy, and I agree. In general, the colors have gotten a lot of hate, but in person I was impressed with most of them. I think the blue and the natural titanium look great and so does the pink iPhone 15.

I got the black titanium which is pretty nice. I have a little regret not going with the blue. Iā€™ll get over it, but still kinda wish I went with the blue. lol either way it lives in a case.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
In some pics the Natural looks gorgeous (like light silver). In others it looks meh (like grey).

I got the Titanium-white though and have similar issue -- in some light it's like a white-silver, and in others it's a pearl-white.
Iā€™ve been very underwhelmed by the photos of Natural Titanium. It just seemed silvery to me, and anyways it was sold out this morning when I placed my (third?) order so I have to support the blue color I picked šŸ˜†

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
I got the black titanium which is pretty nice. I have a little regret not going with the blue. Iā€™ll get over it, but still kinda wish I went with the blue. lol either way it lives in a case.

Donā€™t we have 14 days to swap them with another color?

Reactions: 5105973

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Everything good, just loading apps now.
Here it is in her new case.
I really like the white. Tomorrow husband and I will get gutsy and fight the crowds to go to the Apple Store to get a good look at the other colors as well as the other new products like FineWoven. I want to see in person.
80bb0f5114f0c5d1da82f311d3c9dd46.jpg

c189e17c0709f19c5505ce79cff1f25a.jpg
I am sooooo happy with the white. Last year the purple color was disappointing. I love your case too!

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Where is the AT&T working eSIM transfer page? I have spent hours trying to get this damn eSIM to transfer from my 14 Pro Max to the 15 Pro Max but it's failed over 20 times. I have issued new eSIMs through ATT and none would transfer from the 14 to the 15 :( Would really really appreciate any help here
I had to finally call ATT! 45 min. On hold. Then she worked with me for another 30-45 minutes. Working now!

Reactions: Wolfs and JBinPDX

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
I ordered through my carrier. Idk if I can do that, but itā€™s not really worth the hassle to me. I donā€™t really see the color of the phone using the case anyway.

Yea I want to see all of them in person, I know last year I regretted not getting the silver because the polished stainless frame made the bezels look smaller than they do on black. But now that the polished sides are gone Iā€™m very curious to see how the white and natural look, I always liked the contrast between the dark display and the silver/chrome frame.

Reactions: Wolfs and shr631

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
yes if you want to get yelled at. half joking....the staff at my apple store are def yelling at people
The guy behind me in line says he got yelled at for showing up an hour earlyā€¦I didnā€™t mention my appointment time and tried to hide it when I got scanned

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfs and HDJulie

A1423

macrumors regular
Jan 18, 2023
Yea I want to see all of them in person, I know last year I regretted not getting the silver because the polished stainless frame made the bezels look smaller than they do on black. But now that the polished sides are gone Iā€™m very curious to see how the white and natural look, I always like the contrast between the dark display and the silver/chrome frame.

I like that too. I ended up with a black iPhone and a gunmetal grey/silver case. I like the contrast it gives with what little you can see of the phone. lol

ADB1025

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2020
I think the rail change from stainless steel to titanium is one of the more significant recent changes. I could tell from the second I picked it up. Combined with the rounded contours, which are much more pronounced in person, and this is a pretty unique experience. I canā€™t really tell that the bezels are smaller, but this feels like a different phone even if the back of it looks the same

Reactions: Wolfs and 5105973
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.