Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

millerwb

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2021
Bailey, CO - US
-Using white pro with black fw case for 24 hours
-picked up at apple store
-traded in old pro at the store
-dealt with att customer service for esim transfer
-love the phone
-keeping the fw case-it fits extremely well-I like it
-set my battery limit

1695494188913.png

-to the Yay--Thank You!
-to all of you--I wish you well. See you next year!

Jimpilot

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
No
QUESTION

How many of us who had our orders for AWU 2s delayed used the Military discount program. Today my watch that was showing delivery on 22nd but then slipped to 22-26 still had shown no activity. I called Apple and pointed out that my local store had plenty for pickup today and they recommended I go ahead and order that way and cancel my original order. So I did

Arrived at the store at the pickup time to be told itā€™s not ready. Two friends who had done the same thing using military discount were also at the store and were also told their order was on ā€œholdā€. Stuck in processing. Yes we have plenty in stock, we can cancel your order and sell you one right now, oh but no military discount in the store.

Makes me wonder

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Anyone know if Best Buy has the new phones on display yet? I want to at least see them in person and BB is a lot closer than my nearest Apple Store. (And before anyone suggests calling to ask, has anyone tried calling a retail store lately? You're lucky to get someone who knows what planet they're on and not much more.)

rixa001

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Did anyone not get UPS delivery tracking when their package was out for delivery? In the past, I'd get status updates of its location. After numerous refreshes on their app, it went from 'out for delivery' to delivered.

Uccle

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2012
Did anyone not get UPS delivery tracking when their package was out for delivery? In the past, I'd get status updates of its location. After numerous refreshes on their app, it went from 'out for delivery' to delivered.
Yes but only when it was within its delivery time window. For example, ups showed my watch out for delivery in the morning but there wasn't the option to "follow my delivery". My delivery window was 4:00pm -7:30pm and once 4pm came the option to follow the truck appeared on the ups app.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Hello everyone Iā€™m using a screen spigen is there enough room because I still see some gaps on the screen protector or is this a defect the screen protector??
Thatā€™s normal for a case friendly design on a display with a slightly curved edge.

VeganExplorer

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Any feedback on boost mobile's 5G coverage?
Boost uses AT&T and T-Mobileā€™s network.

I can only speak to T-Mobile (which has been spotty since theyā€™ve been turning off towers) - but with it being a MVNO, itā€™s near bottom of the barrel for priority access (if one is connected to a congested tower). Those on T-Mobileā€™s own prepaid service have a higher priority tier than MVNO customers.

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
hows everybody enjoying the new iphone? im trying to figure out how to get the "live sport scores" to show up, came from an iphone 12 Pro max so its all new too me
What app are you using for the scores

I see that others have asked the same. I use Sports Alerts

Last edited:

bigjnyc

macrumors G3
Apr 10, 2008
hows everybody enjoying the new iphone? im trying to figure out how to get the "live sport scores" to show up, came from an iphone 12 Pro max so its all new too me
I use the sports alerts app. Just click on the game you want to follow and in the top right corner thereā€™s a little menu button that you select ā€œstart live activityā€ fromā€¦ā€¦ you can follow up to 2 games

Panku

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
Boost uses AT&T and T-Mobileā€™s network.

I can only speak to T-Mobile (which has been spotty since theyā€™ve been turning off towers) - but with it being a MVNO, itā€™s near bottom of the barrel for priority access (if one is connected to a congested tower). Those on T-Mobileā€™s own prepaid service have a higher priority tier than MVNO customers.
Thanks!

lclev

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2013
Ohio
I forgot how much the battery takes a hit when you set up a new iPhone due to all the indexing n stuff. I'm already at 65%.
I am glad you pointed that out. I have been watching how fast my battery has been going down today. I was wondering if it was because I keep playing with it too much :eek:. If it improves over the next few days that will answer the question otherwise I may be sending it back. I really like my 15pro but battery life is a big factor.

Chargr

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone know if Best Buy has the new phones on display yet? I want to at least see them in person and BB is a lot closer than my nearest Apple Store. (And before anyone suggests calling to ask, has anyone tried calling a retail store lately? You're lucky to get someone who knows what planet they're on and not much more.)
Yes they put them on display a day before usually

Reactions: Wxchaser

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I shouldnā€™t replace it there three gaps on top and bottom and one on the right side ?
If thereā€™s a gap on the right side but not the left then it sounds like you installed it slightly off center. The gaps are there so that the sides of some of the more aggressively protective case edges donā€™t push up the edges of your screen protector. If you donā€™t want to use a case you need to get a screen protector advertised as edge to edge and NOT case friendly. Iā€™m not sure if that kind of screen protector is being made for this yearā€™s iPhones.

Reactions: Wxchaser
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.