Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

PlainEnvelopes

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2018
How long does it take Apple to close my loan on the phone i returned earlier at 11:10 am it still shows active ?

Itā€™s the 15 pro max I donā€™t want since Iā€™m reordering more storage.
Typically a couple weeks. When i sent my AUP phone back i usually get an email within a month saying the loan has been closed.

ryan102

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2009
Going to pick up my new iPhone 15PM in a few days @ an Apple Store in Honolulu.

Saw all the phones last night finally and didnā€™t really like the dull and grey look of the Nat Titanium I ordered. Anyone know if Apple will let me swap to the White during collection?

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Going to pick up my new iPhone 15PM in a few days @ an Apple Store in Honolulu.

Saw all the phones last night finally and didnā€™t really like the dull and grey look of the Nat Titanium I ordered. Anyone know if Apple will let me swap to the White during collection?
Pretty slim, since they're sold out everywhere (the Pro Maxes that is), but there's a chance you get lucky if they have one in stock.

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
Wellp - figured out what's going on with these phones. For anyone who might have forgotten (especially those who may not have upgraded since the 12 Pro Maxes like us)...

Don't forget to sign out of iCloud on your old phone after you confirm you have everything on your new one!

My face is a little red today. Oh, well...

Reactions: 5105973

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
Typically a couple weeks. When i sent my AUP phone back i usually get an email within a month saying the loan has been closed.
My return was done in store?
Did you ask the employee who took your return? Would've been your best bet as to figuring this out.
no they told I can do a new order since my old my phone loan was ready to go.

The manager I called told me to call Citzen

Reactions: yassin1988

JGayle007

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2013
Washington, DC
I pre-ordered the 15PM Blue Titanium 512Gb on 9/20 for delivery on 9/22 from T-Mobile. 9/22 came and no iPhone was delivered. The UPS website kept saying the phone would be delivered by 7pm and that it out for delivery. Around 10pm I got a new delivery date of 9/25 by 7pm. Now it's 9/25 and I called T-Mobile telling them I'm getting different status updates from T-Mobile and UPS. So T-Mobile contacted UPS and now I got an email from UPS customer service saying that the package is lost and that I should file a claim with T-Mobile. T-Mobile now says I should wait up to 72 hours since UPS will attempt to deliver up to 3 times. As this ever happened to anyone before? This is/was disappointing.

jetlagged

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2012
I just left the Apple Store. No stock for 256 gb 15PM. I was gonna get any color if one was available because they all look good to me. Itā€™s just gonna go in a case. But blue or natural is what I want followed by black or white last.

Reactions: SpecB

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
I pre-ordered the 15PM Blue Titanium 512Gb on 9/20 for delivery on 9/22 from T-Mobile. 9/22 came and no iPhone was delivered. The UPS website kept saying the phone would be delivered by 7pm and that it out for delivery. Around 10pm I got a new delivery date of 9/25 by 7pm. Now it's 9/25 and I called T-Mobile telling them I'm getting different status updates from T-Mobile and UPS. So T-Mobile contacted UPS and now I got an email from UPS customer service saying that the package is lost and that I should file a claim with T-Mobile. T-Mobile now says I should wait up to 72 hours since UPS will attempt to deliver up to 3 times. As this ever happened to anyone before? This is/was disappointing.
A couple years ago UPS lost my new iPhone in Louisville. It took a month to get a replacement. Needless to say, I was ticked.

• Sad
Reactions: rjjacobson

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
Well sadly my Blue 15 Pro Max is going to be returned. I knew when I ordered it that was a strong possibility. I am going to transfer my e sim back to my 12 Pro Max. I hope that will work out. The display of the 15 Pro Max was just too overwhelming for my messed up nervous system and gave me a really evil headache and eye fatigue and dizziness when I was trying to compose an email. It was definitely the display. I did some testing to make sure.

So now Iā€™ll try a 15 or 15 Plus in pink. Those arenā€™t going to be available until mid October. If I were willing to try another color I could pick one up at a few stores I could reasonably get to.

But if I canā€™t have my first choice then I will insist on pink for my second choice. If that doesnā€™t work out Iā€™ll stay on the 12 Pro Max.

I am going to miss the camera on my 15 Pro Max. I didnā€™t get to take many photos because the weather has been terrible and itā€™s so dark out. But the few I took were gorgeous.
The pink will be a beautiful 2nd choice and the lighter weight good. I'm sorry the Pro Max didn't work out for you.

Reactions: 5105973

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
The pink will be a beautiful 2nd choice and the lighter weight good. I'm sorry the Pro Max didn't work out for you.
Thank you. Iā€™m hoping I can use the regular 15 or 15 Plus. My daughter is going to let me look at her phone later. Itā€™s a pink regular 15. Unfortunately she gets so many texts from her friends that I wonā€™t get enough time to know for sure Iā€™ll be okay with it when I actually try to use it. But I will at least know if it will give me a stinging headache right away the way some iPhones do.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
Every time I try to make a purchase for a store pick up it sells out automatically because Iā€™m on the iPhone upgrade program. Once you putting information itā€™s sold out how can I avoid this?

maj71303

macrumors regular
May 13, 2014
Maryland
Still waiting to get my release day 15 Pro max. Mine was delivered to my apartments Amazon hub Locker and low behold it is offline with no internet connectivity. That means it can't sync with Amazon servers to send out codes for the deliveries :mad:. Amazon knows this and refuses to manually get all packages out of the hub lockers until it is fixed and the complex says the same.Well that has ended my prime membership and most tenants are pissed at the complex as well since some folks have important documents stuck as well. I have now changed all my mail to my PO Box for future pickups. Such is life.

ogremoustro

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Well, UPS probably lost/stole my package. I got emails yesterday saying expected delivery today by 7pm, but the status never changed. Luckily, I was able to find the exact model by my house so I'm going to go pick that up later. Hopefully cancelling the possibly lost phone isn't a hassle since I know Apple usually sends a replacement.

• Sad
Reactions: ChoiMinji

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
Well, UPS probably lost/stole my package. I got emails yesterday saying expected delivery today by 7pm, but the status never changed. Luckily, I was able to find the exact model by my house so I'm going to go pick that up later. Hopefully cancelling the possibly lost phone isn't a hassle since I know Apple usually sends a replacement.
That sucks. Can you imagine if Apple could program your Apple ID into your new phone and you could track it while itā€™s out for delivery? That would cut down on ā€œlostā€ packages, for sure.

AndrewR23

Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
Thank you. Iā€™m hoping I can use the regular 15 or 15 Plus. My daughter is going to let me look at her phone later. Itā€™s a pink regular 15. Unfortunately she gets so many texts from her friends that I wonā€™t get enough time to know for sure Iā€™ll be okay with it when I actually try to use it. But I will at least know if it will give me a stinging headache right away the way some iPhones do.
Put the phone in airplane mode then use it?

ChoiMinji

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2021
That sucks. Can you imagine if Apple could program your Apple ID into your new phone and you could track it while itā€™s out for delivery? That would cut down on ā€œlostā€ packages, for sure.
Iā€™m in Thailand, my phone was delivered by DHL, the delivery guy called me saying heā€™ll be here in a couple minutes and he took a photo of me with the package for verification. Later that day DHL called me to verify that I received the iPhone šŸ‘šŸŒø

ogremoustro

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Iā€™m in Thailand, my phone was delivered by DHL, the delivery guy called me saying heā€™ll be here in a couple minutes and he took a photo of me with the package for verification. Later that day DHL called me to verify that I received the iPhone šŸ‘šŸŒø
That's great to hear! Here in the US, I've heard DHL is pretty mediocre/bad.

Reactions: rjjacobson
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.