Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
So after the T-Mobile supervisor told me just a few hours ago, that my order hadn’t even been processed yet, and that it wouldn’t even ship until around 9/24, I got a UPS updated scan at 10:01am est, that it’s in Louisville, KY and delivered tomorrow.
Congrats! Calling in does nothing because they never have any idea what they're talking about. I'm glad your phone is coming on time!

Zorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2006
Ohio
So after the T-Mobile supervisor told me just a few hours ago, that my order hadn’t even been processed yet, and that it wouldn’t even ship until around 9/24, I got a UPS updated scan at 10:01am est, that it’s in Louisville, KY and delivered tomorrow.

Yep, we have known for quite a while now that the carrier chat reps do not have any real information on iPhone launch shipping, and just like to make things up or give their own interpretations of what things mean.

briankeith513

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Congrats! Calling in does nothing because they never have any idea what they're talking about. I'm glad your phone is coming on time!

I see, smh

Yep, we have known for quite a while now that the carrier chat reps do not have any real information on iPhone launch shipping, and just like to make things up or give their own interpretations of what things mean.

I see, problem is that I supposedly spoke with a “supervisor”, and he was perfectly fine with telling me things that he knew made no sense at all, and changing up the things that he was telling me, over and over. It was obvious that he was just making things up, but the fact that he is ok doing so, isn’t cool at all, especially for a company that prides themselves in good customer service. Lol but it’s all good.

ohaishawnn

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2011
Austin, Texas
Now these are the kind of texts I like to wake up to!
1d4a78f7754651c026cf357b4e7d48d9.jpg

Jkeith85

macrumors regular
Dec 16, 2015
Odd here. One has shipped from Kentucky (iPhone 11 64 green) and the other is waiting for ups in Indiana (same but black).

piojispink

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
Status Updated to Shipped with a scan at 9:17AM in Louisville, KY. For some reason is not showing in MyChoice. I need it to show so I can reroute it to the nearest PickUp location as I won't be there to sign for it

Elwots

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2016
So I just got shipping confirmation for an iPhone 11 that was ordered 12 hours after preorder started and had an estimated shipping date of 10/1, but my 11 Pro Max that was ordered 5 mins after preorders started is still processing.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Status Updated to Shipped with a scan at 9:17AM in Louisville, KY. For some reason is not showing in MyChoice. I need it to show so I can reroute it to the nearest PickUp location as I won't be there to sign for it
Have you logged in? If you have the tracking number you should be able to change the pickup location.

DADDYDC650

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2015
Got tracking from T-Mobile. Should arrive tmr unless the UPS driver hates on me and decides I’m not home....

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Hmm, I wonder if they are going to let me pick it up today. I set it for pick up at the distribution center last night!
bc5d21d73b25399310c01fc3d0804a90.jpg
Does it say out for delivery or that the hold for pickup request has been completed?

If you're picking it up it would usually be available by now.

MOTiiVHATE`

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2015
iPhone 11 White 128gb on JoD just got an origin scan.

Apparently UPS My Choice isn’t updating on my end. I’ve had a label created since the 15th and had no idea that it shipped until T-Mobile sent an update.

AbaddonRain

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2016
ATL
It won’t say out for delivery since I am picking it up from the distribution center. It’s less than 5 miles away and yet I never get my packages until after 6pm, one time they came after 10pm! But I’ll see if I get the notification that it is ready to be picked up.

kmjo30

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2017
New Orleans, La
Whoa. I wasn't the one that asked the question. I was just making the observation that the 11 is heavier than the 11 Pro so those weights seem off.

Wonder why people pulling their hair out!! That’s what happens when you jump in where you don’t fit in. My bad but what I said wasn’t that harsh so yea enjoy your device.

born2runak

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2012
Are your email address and phone number both added under the "addresses" section on UPS? For some reason mine is being sent to just my first name, not first and last. When I added my number it showed up and said "the address doesn't match," because I used first and last for the account, I guess. Very strange, but hey, I found my tracking in the end.

Edit: Also, it gets shipped to the name on the account. Not the person who orders. In my case, it's my father in law, so I have his name on my UPS account.
Yes, I just added both and still nothing. The account is under my name. I am off work tomorrow and would be super convenient for it to come tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.