Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
Sounds like a lot of people who have been waiting on shipping status are starting to see some actual motion today.
Hopefully that will be the case for everyone.

Not a min after I posted this I got an email from T-Mobile saying it shipped.
BOTH phones actually, should be here Tomorrow.
The Purple one was not due to hip till next week, but looks like it got moved up.
Tracking so far has just an origin scan in KY.

Elefanta

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2016
Atlanta
In the app, I went to profile preferences then picked the shipping address. Under membership options, there is an option to add a phone number to the address.

Thanks for adding this. I figured someone would ask where to add the package identifiers to the account, but it was my time to hop off the train. Glad it's working!

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
I just got tracking but for the delivery address it just shows my city and state. No name, no house number, no street name, not even my name or my husbands...does anyone else’s tracking look like this?

The tracking number shows on the T-Mobile app, but wouldn’t show on the ups app until I typed in the number.

I told you!!! I said you would get it. :D

Elefanta

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2016
Atlanta
Can't seem to find my phones when tracking by reference. It's very strange. How did you do yours?

I didn't use a reference number. I used the UPS app, logged into My Choice and went to profile preferences. Picked an address profile. Tapped Membership Information and then Package Matching Options. It had options to add email addresses and phone numbers. I deleted what was there and re-added them. Note: it sent a code to verify the phone and I think an email to verify that. Once I added the phone number the packages popped up, first one and hours later the other. It's weird because I've never had to do that before, but it worked. G'luck!

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
Haha I know, but it’s still not showing an address. I’m just leaving it be for the rest of the day. Finally got ahold of a rep and they swore up and down it’s going to be delivered to me tomorrow at some point.

We will be iPhone 11 buddies for another year! then we will see which iPhone 12 we will be getting! haha
[automerge]1568907746[/automerge]
so 5 minutes after the rep tells me my order will not ship until 9/25-10/1 i got email with tracking. The reps are absolutely CLUELESS

Reps don't control inventory nor do they have any access to inventory. The warehouse controls all that. The reps only see what the warehouse provides.

JFITO

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2019
Shipping date says 10/2-10/8

I was charged today ?.. any ideas??

Shipping date has not changed.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Shipping date says 10/2-10/8

I was charged today ?.. any ideas??

Shipping date has not changed.
If you've been charged today it's hard to tell what that means.

Only thing you know for sure is you will be getting it before that ship date.

Zippy3505

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2015
Indiana
I was charged 9/15 for iPhone 11 green, 64gb. Still no tracking info for that order. The T-Force rep said I may have phone before tracking shows up, lol.

MIK3Y

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2012
Order placed around 1:30pm Pst on 9/13
Original delivery 9/25-10/1
Just received shipping confirmation via T-Mobile and UPS with a 9/20 delivery!

iPhone Pro 64g Green

Reactions: nateatlarge
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.