Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

haileyscomet

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2016
Got tracking from T-Mobile. Should arrive tmr unless the UPS driver hates on me and decides I’m not home....
Tmobile doesn’t leave the package on your doorstep? When I had Sprint years ago they always needed a signature but T-Mobile always leaves the phone at the door whether there’s cars in the driveway or not.

Hopefully they leave the phone for you!

Goodeye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2009
So mine is finally moving for delivery.

I'm trying to get it set up to pick up at the CC-Hub. They show: " Estimated Delivery: Friday, September 20, 2019 " in the confirmation screen as I'm setting that up. Does that mean it should (provided there isn't other shipping issues) be held there for pickup tomorrow?

Reactions: briankeith513

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
So mine is finally moving for delivery.

I'm trying to get it set up to pick up at the CC-Hub. They show: " Estimated Delivery: Friday, September 20, 2019 " in the confirmation screen as I'm setting that up. Does that mean it should (provided there isn't other shipping issues) be held there for pickup tomorrow?
Yep. Sounds like you chose a Customer Center. The date won't change if you select one.

If you select a UPS store it may or may not change the delivery date.

EDIT: Just saw that you already said you chose a CC-Hub

born2runak

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2012
Yes, I just added both and still nothing. The account is under my name. I am off work tomorrow and would be super convenient for it to come tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed ?
Ok, thanks to whoever offered the suggestion of adding a phone number to UPS. Just checked again, and I now have a delivery date of tomorrow. Origin Scan Louisville 9:15 am 9/19

Reactions: Elefanta

Tvp125

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2008
Still no shipping info for me. 64 pro green. Ordered 3 minutes after preorders started. I got charged and do show an IMEI which says active shipped but TMo still shows processing on the main page. Hoping it shows up tomorrow.

piojispink

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
I deleted my email and phone number from UPS My Choice and added them again. The package is showing up with a ** Limited Options ** notice. So it doesn't let me reroute for pick up

Jaedre

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2018
Providence RI
So after the T-Mobile supervisor told me just a few hours ago, that my order hadn’t even been processed yet, and that it wouldn’t even ship until around 9/24, I got a UPS updated scan at 10:01am est, that it’s in Louisville, KY and delivered tomorrow.

i am talking to them now. When i placed the order i got a 9/25-10/1 date. Rep said dont worry you will get it on release date. I didnt believe her of course. Then I get charged yesterday. Still no change in date via app or site. Rep tells me now i have been charged but my date has not been changed. Not sure if she is right or not.

Reactions: briankeith513

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
Sounds like a lot of people who have been waiting on shipping status are starting to see some actual motion today.
Hopefully that will be the case for everyone.

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Wow... it really is different for me this year. Last year, I was like many of you in the T-Mobile pre-order abyss... with no order updates or anything until the last minute. This year, I got my tracking from MyChoice right away... AND T-Mobile updated my status right away as well.

haileyscomet

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2016
I just got tracking but for the delivery address it just shows my city and state. No name, no house number, no street name, not even my name or my husbands...does anyone else’s tracking look like this?

The tracking number shows on the T-Mobile app, but wouldn’t show on the ups app until I typed in the number.

• Love
Reactions: nateatlarge

Goodeye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2009
Yep. Sounds like you chose a Customer Center. The date won't change if you select one.

If you select a UPS store it may or may not change the delivery date.

EDIT: Just saw that you already said you chose a CC-Hub

Spoke too soon. I tried to set it and got a "Cannot be processed. Contact UPS for more info"

piojispink

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
I just got tracking but for the delivery address it just shows my city and state. No name, no house number, no street name, not even my name or my husbands...does anyone else’s tracking look like this?

The tracking number shows on the T-Mobile app, but wouldn’t show on the ups app until I typed in the number.

I had that issue, had to remove my email and phone number from MyCHoice and add it again, it popped 5 mins later

chadmclark

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2016
For those picking up at UPS hub, be prepared for craziness! It was packed when I got my iPhone 7 ... what’s worse, the package had been carefully opened and resealed, and somebody stole the phone (in the UPS network)!! Not to strike unnecessary fear of that but it did suck bad!!

briankeith513

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
i am talking to them now. When i placed the order i got a 9/25-10/1 date. Rep said dont worry you will get it on release date. I didnt believe her of course. Then I get charged yesterday. Still no change in date via app or site. Rep tells me now i have been charged but my date has not been changed. Not sure if she is right or not.

Yeah they aren’t the most reliable people. Anything could happen lol

Reactions: Jaedre

haileyscomet

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2016
I had that issue, had to remove my email and phone number from MyCHoice and add it again, it popped 5 mins later
Thanks! I’ll try that.

It shows that on the T-Mobile app and ups app though. I’ve been editing my ups profile and nothing happens. Just tried contacting T-Mobile on Twitter...again...

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA

Are you logged in? it won't show that info unless you log in.

SJDG

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
For those with tracking information, has T-Mobile actually sent you an email with tracking information? Because so far I have nothing. The only thing I can find in my account is under my EIP information which says active/shipped
No my order on tmo still says being processed but ups already has shipped my phone and i got tracking through the ups app

Scheduled delivery for tomorrow

AbaddonRain

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2016
ATL
For those picking up at UPS hub, be prepared for craziness! It was packed when I got my iPhone 7 ... what’s worse, the package had been carefully opened and resealed, and somebody stole the phone (in the UPS network)!! Not to strike fear of that but it did suck bad!!

I was picking up my Note 9 from the UPS hub one year, and when I got there they said they couldn’t find it. So I called T-Mobile and they were trying to tell me I had to wait until the package was found until I could get another phone. I was like um that is between T-Mobile and UPS, has nothing to do with me. After arguing with them they let me go to the corporate store and get another one. The bad thing is I had to do another down payment, the good news is they refunded both of my down payments of $300 each!! UPS found the package about a month later though.

Reactions: chadmclark

rattler

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2011
Just got my shipment notification from t mobile

Attachments

• 8A00C052-E536-4B7F-95ED-91BB473E3144.jpeg
    8A00C052-E536-4B7F-95ED-91BB473E3144.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 72

Eckono37

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2015
Chi Town
I just received a text stating mine will be delivered tomorrow between 12:30 and 4:30. I was hoping for a early morning delivery but at least it's coming tomorrow. Seems like the Pro Max Green 256 is the most popular model.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.