Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hoosier317

Suspended
Sep 21, 2016
I ordered this one and it will be delivered tomorrow:

Pdpgallery-ep-pn920twegus-600x600-C1-052016

Samsung Qi Certified Fast Charge Wireless Charging Pad with 2A Wall Charger -Supports wireless charging on Qi compatible smartphones including the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Note 8, Apple iPhone 8, and 8 Plus (US Version With Warranty) - White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B012AWBP9U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_bPK-zbWMVGJ1M

Reactions: AJsAWiz

clutchm3

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
I am new to this thread. Is there a wireless charger with fast charging I can get for my iPhone X? Or does not exist? if so, link to amazon?

pjny

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2010
I know about Belkin dock but looked at Amazon and there are many cheaper alternatives with great reviews. I'm looking for high charge dock. Or should I just get belkin?

here are two:

BEZALEL Slim Qi Wireless Charging Charger Pad $15

iPhone X Wireless Charger, Turbot 3-Coil Qi Wireless Charger $22

Thanks.

Mike84

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
Does anyone know if there is one where a lightning cable connects to the pad?

Menel

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011

funtoosh

macrumors newbie
Dec 25, 2010
Samsung wireless charger works fine with my iPhone 8 plus, but it appears it does not supports fast charging or atleast there is no indication about the same on iPhone screen

Knowimagination

macrumors 68020
Apr 6, 2010
I bought a cheap usb-c one off of amazon for now since I had a left over usb-c cord from getting rid of my S8+ I will probably use this one at work and find a different one for home.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Samsung wireless charger works fine with my iPhone 8 plus, but it appears it does not supports fast charging or atleast there is no indication about the same on iPhone screen
Apple haven’t enabled wireless fast charging yet

Juanefny

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2013
Spokane, WA
Same, so with this it comes with the wall charger for fast charging? All I have to do is get the proper USB cable from apple?
As far as I know all you have to do is wait until Apple releases the software upgrade that will allow fast charging. You should have all you need out of the box.

dfnj123

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2007
New York, New York
Hate to be a pessimist, but I still think it's unconfirmed that any currently announced Qi chargers will support fast charging with iPhones other than Belkin's and Mophie's offerings announced last month.

If you buy another Qi fast charger right now you are running the risk that you will only be limited to 5W charging even if the charger supports faster than 5W changing with other Qi compatible devices.

Juanefny

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2013
Spokane, WA
Hate to be a pessimist, but I still think it's unconfirmed that any currently announced Qi chargers will support fast charging with iPhones other than Belkin's and Mophie's offerings announced last month.

If you buy another Qi fast charger right now you are running the risk that you will only be limited to 5W charging even if the charger supports faster than 5W changing with other Qi compatible devices.
The RavPower published they would support. I think they’d get in a great deal of issues if they advertise that and then pull the plug on that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.