Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

forestinjersey

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2013
e7066d942a34cfca7a6256af70a6e3a0.jpg
02895b0aba2182b077d1a1b24db237d1.jpg

CaseProof all conditions case. Much prefer these to life proof, buttons are a bit still but that’s to be expected.

Reactions: VaderRulez

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
If Nomad had good buttons i would have a Active, other than that what's left? lol.

I hear you man. Out of all the cases out there, I guess only a few are really decent. There are others out there I am sure, just don't know if I have the patience to try any more of them lol.

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
Someone posed a question a few days ago and i suggested the Ringke Air-S. I have never had one, so decided to pull the trigger, just for sh*ts and giggles. It’s not a bad case. Soft touch covering...similar to the Speck’s, but less grippy than Apple silicone. Doesn’t attract the lint either. Buttons are great. So far not a fingerprint magnet. Pretty slim...probably close to the Sheath, maybe a little thicker.

Reviews on Amazon for the different colors say that the coating wears off. I got the black, so we’ll see...

If the coating doesn’t rub off, this bad boy will be in my rotation.

Reactions: VaderRulez

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
Someone posed a question a few days ago and i suggested the Ringke Air-S. I have never had one, so decided to pull the trigger, just for sh*ts and giggles. It’s not a bad case. Soft touch covering...similar to the Speck’s, but less grippy than Apple silicone. Doesn’t attract the lint either. Buttons are great. So far not a fingerprint magnet. Pretty slim...probably close to the Sheath, maybe a little thicker.

Reviews on Amazon for the different colors say that the coating wears off. I got the black, so we’ll see...

If the coating doesn’t rub off, this bad boy will be in my rotation.

Sounds good man. Keep us posted.

Vladius

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2020
Hi, everybody! I am gonna buy Pitaka MagCase Pro for my IPhone 11 Pro, and I wonder, if it compatible with full cover 3D glass screen protectors, like, for example, Benks Corning 3D XPRO. Hope somebody can answer my question or advice glass which will definitely works with this case!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.