Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Apple Forest Green and Yellow leather cases are on sale at Amazon and best buy for $24.99 for those who are interested. iPhone 11 pro and pro max
Damn you!! Lol and I have an amazon credit of $5 making the total come out to $20. Either the yellow or Forrest green? Someone choose the color for me. I like colors that will show the most wear which is probably the yellow, red and saddle brown. Maybe the yellow since I already have the red and saddle brown?

Edit: Well, I did it. Ordered the meyer lemon case. $22 and it gets here tomorrow.

Last edited:

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Trying to resist. Maybe wait for the Note 20 ?
I may order one anyway. I haven’t checked to see what the trade in value is for my s10e that is just sitting in a drawer here at my house. Lets see what Apple brings to the table in September. Or hopefully, a complete redesign in 2021.

Edit: Meh... only a $300 credit with trading in my s10e. Still over $1,000 which I don’t wanna do again.

Last edited:
Reactions: VaderRulez

muddychicken

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2019
Damn you!! Lol and I have an amazon credit of $5 making the total come out to $20. Either the yellow or Forrest green? Someone choose the color for me. I like colors that will show the most wear which is probably the yellow, red and saddle brown. Maybe the yellow since I already have the red and saddle brown?

Edit: Well, I did it. Ordered the meyer lemon case. $22 and it gets here tomorrow.
Lol I was eyeing the yellow cause I like unusual colors but then worries what it would look like with age.
[automerge]1582079963[/automerge]
Hello, Galaxy S20 Ultra :oops:
I debated internally for days but all my family are on iPhone, I’d hate to message out on FaceTime, Apple Pay, iMessage and nice eco system things. I know there’s android alternatives but idk

Last edited:
Reactions: VaderRulez

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
Well I just ordered the Forest Green. Already have a black leather as well but was worried about how the yellow would look with wear.

I would wait for the Note 20 or Pixel 5. I know I am. Unless Apple really knocks it out of the park this September I may hang onto my 11 Pro for another year anyway.

Does anyone know of a case that is similar in feel to the Ballistic Tough Jacket but with better buttons?

rperalta

macrumors 6502
Aug 19, 2007
Hercules, CA
Peel Strong Grip case = a worse version of the Presidio Pro.

It’s more rigid than a pure silicone case (has some type of microfiber inner lining that adds a little sturdiness).

Bottom is floppy also. Buttons are decent.
Can you please post some pics of the Peel Strong Grip Case? Thanks in advanced!

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019

That's nuts, even from Apple it takes 3-4 days here.
[automerge]1582147519[/automerge]
Well I just ordered the Forest Green. Already have a black leather as well but was worried about how the yellow would look with wear.

Your phone is SG? I should get another Black one.

Reactions: nrvous1

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Anyone got the Spigen Liquid Air, only $10AUD on Amazon here? and can return if no good ;)
I have it in black. It’s a great minimal case and well worth the price. Great buttons and the wishbone pattern on the back gives a decent grip. The buttons aren’t fully closed in though.

Last edited:

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
I have it in black. It’s a great minimal case and well worth the price. Great buttons and the wishbone pattern on the back gives a decent grip. The buttons aren’t fully closed in though.

You mean you use the phone buttons, the case doesn't have any? Looks like it on Amazon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.