Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

dotatoc

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2020
IMG_2061.jpeg
IMG_2062.jpeg
IMG_1651.jpeg
IMG_1652.jpeg
IMG_1653.jpeg
"Sunstone"Otterbox Symmetry. I've never had a light coloured case before, but I think I like this. It's going to get pretty grubby eventually I'd guess. Some pics taken - reluctantly - by my other half on her 11P, she says they're good enough!

Last edited:

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Anyone have the moft snap case? I saw someone have it in the white color on a video and it looked gorgeous. Was thinking about getting it if it’s any good.

AnthroMatt

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2011
Redlands, CA
Did you have the rugged for the 14 series? If so, does the 15 series have the same material on the back that shows greasy fingerprints? Been trying to figure that out before I pull the trigger on an order
I didn't really have an issue with fingerprints on the 14 series case...I had the orange version so maybe that color masked them a little? So far this one seems fairly resistant to fingerprints. It has more a matte finish than a glossy look.

Reactions: Joe123Joe

AnthroMatt

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2011
Redlands, CA
Is anyone else in here really impressed with the Smartish Gripzilla? Fit is always amazing, little different styling, strong magnets. Might not be the best looking thing but the grip is on point and it honestly checks all the right box’s.
Yeah, it's a great "basic" case. I get them for the kids (teenagers) to use on their phones and have never had issues.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
Those with the FW case.

Can you please angle the phone downwards and look to see if you can see daylight between the case and the charging port hole from the front of the phone?

Just noticed on mine that I can. If this isn't normal then I will request a replacement.

I reported this issue to decoded on my leather case, they said to return for replacement but they were out of stock so ended up refunding me without need to return
Seeing the same thing on my Silicone Apple case. Curious if it’s the same for all of them.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
FOR SALE: Caudabe Sheath Black for the 15 Pro Max open button model. $29. PayPal and I'll ship it today.

Brand New case, phone has never been in it.

I'll do $27.00 shipped for any of my peeps in this thread :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe123Joe

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Reactions: dotatoc

Robot21

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2022
If you are talking about the Enzo, Yes I have it and it's a fantastic case.

Go back to page 125 in this thread and you will see the pictures.
Wow, that looks NICE!! is that the 15 pro or pro max? haha Anyways how are the magnets compared to the benks armorpro? and does it smudges easily? planning to return the benks because it gets dirty so easily..and spigen is also cheaper so its a plus i guess haha

Reactions: Hooterville

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Wow, that looks NICE!! is that the 15 pro or pro max? haha Anyways how are the magnets compared to the benks armorpro? and does it smudges easily? planning to return the benks because it gets dirty so easily..
15 Pro Max, strong magnets and yes you will see some fimgerprints/smudges ETC but not bad like a Pitaka case.

Reactions: Robot21

vine-boating

macrumors 68020
Aug 10, 2017
Reactions: dotatoc

vine-boating

macrumors 68020
Aug 10, 2017
Amazon, I got the black and RealTree version just so I could put those orange buttons into my black case.
Hmm I might buy this for my 15 Pro.

I was going to buy it from the actual OtterBox website, but it will take close to two weeks to be delivered to me so I will check Amazon UK.
I don't normally like buying cases from Amazon as there are a lot of fakes

vine-boating

macrumors 68020
Aug 10, 2017
Amazon, I got the black and RealTree version just so I could put those orange buttons into my black case.

This is the case right?

Synomenon

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2011
Hmm I might buy this for my 15 Pro.

I was going to buy it from the actual OtterBox website, but it will take close to two weeks to be delivered to me so I will check Amazon UK.
Lots of people don't know this for some reason, but on Amazon (to make sure you're getting authentic things) you only need to make sure that it says this on the item's page:

Ships from: Amazon (or the brand)
Sold by: Amazon (or the brand)

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012

This is the case right?
Yes, that's it. If it's shipped and sold by Amazon than it's the real deal.

Here is the US link where I purchased mine from:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CGCMYLNB?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Just a heads up that Otterbox direct shipping is messed up right now. I’m waiting on a case that was supposedly shipped on 9/27 yet FedEx still shows “label created” nine days later. On the Otterbox order tracking page they just keep moving the estimated shipping date forward everyday. I can’t get support to provide any concrete information about what is happening.

Reactions: VaderRulez

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Just a heads up that Otterbox direct shipping is messed up right now. I’m waiting on a case that was supposedly shipped on 9/27 yet FedEx still shows “label created” nine days later. On the Otterbox order tracking page they just keep moving the estimated shipping date forward everyday. I can’t get support to provide any concrete information about what is happening.
Otterbox even here in the US is slow as hell shipping and their expedited shipping is way overcharged.

Gotta love Amazon Prime.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.