Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Matt__James

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2014
Didn't see if the OP replied.. I'm using these and they are fantastic

Thanks for that, I've just ordered them to try.

Reactions: iGeneo

Danorak81

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2013
UK
Long shot a I’m a relatively low-posting user, but don’t suppose anyone has any discount codes for the Decoded site do they? I have a 10% code but I’m having a hard job justifying £87 on two cases to the wife. She has (fairly!) pointed out that I have AC L&T, so do I really need an expensive pair of cases. My response was Yes. Yes I do. However, if I could shave any more off of that 10% it’d def. get me back in the good books.

They have the leather case on Amazon which is free shipping, but they don’t have the silicone model listed, so I’d still be in the same position ordering one of each from two places.

ctpaa

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2023
Long shot a I’m a relatively low-posting user, but don’t suppose anyone has any discount codes for the Decoded site do they? I have a 10% code but I’m having a hard job justifying £87 on two cases to the wife. She has (fairly!) pointed out that I have AC L&T, so do I really need an expensive pair of cases. My response was Yes. Yes I do. However, if I could shave any more off of that 10% it’d def. get me back in the good books.

They have the leather case on Amazon which is free shipping, but they don’t have the silicone model listed, so I’d still be in the same position ordering one of each from two places.
Hi, code 'NEW20' gives 20% off before delivery fees.

Reactions: Danorak81

Danorak81

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2013
UK
Put my order in: hopefully it arrives before the phone does (phone is estimated for w/c 23rd of October). Still a hefty chunk of money, but hopefully the quality is superior to the Apple cases…

IMG_4838.jpeg

aldo82

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2011
How are people finding the apple silicone this year? Is it the same as always? I like the look of the clay but I’ve tried the silicone several times in the past and have never enjoyed the fact that it goes sticky and grubby looking and pulls at pockets. Just wondered if they’d refined it at all?

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
How are people finding the apple silicone this year? Is it the same as always? I like the look of the clay but I’ve tried the silicone several times in the past and have never enjoyed the fact that it goes sticky and grubby looking and pulls at pockets. Just wondered if they’d refined it at all?
Same as every year in my experience.

I ran the clay for just under a week and returned as I couldn't cope with the lint pick up - especially from jersey shorts/tracksuit bottoms.

If people say it doesn't pick up lint, it's because they don't put their phones in their pockets or hoover out their pockets three times a day 😂

Reactions: Bkdodger and aldo82

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
Same as every year in my experience.

I ran the clay for just under a week and returned as I couldn't cope with the lint pick up - especially from jersey shorts/tracksuit bottoms.

If people say it doesn't pick up lint, it's because they don't put their phones in their pockets or hoover out their pockets three times a day

I guess I have good pockets lol I’ve never had issues running with the silicone and excessive lint …definitely a good feeling case ..running with the Clay on Titanium iPhone …what case did you replace it with ?

Reactions: maxrest

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
@Hooterville
Why did you say you prefer the OB Symmetry over the Sheath again?

I'm liking the Mous Limitless, love the Benks (unsure about drop protection on it though), but both of them are fingerprint magnets!

Considering the Sheath and Symmetry in hopes they don't show fingerprints.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.