Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Having seen numerous instagram posts and YouTube unboxing, I think I’m convinced that the over the horizon case all have these streaks. Will probably just keep it.

Love the case itself I’ve only used this case since I got it.

I would swap it out for this banger ...no issues

5vx4F5L.jpg

gagee

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2019
Any new combo pics today?

Are we all settled on that something something or are we still looking for that something something?

Im settled on:

All colours of Finewoven
OT Symmetry Black
Gray Sheath (when it delivers)
Clay Silicone was returned as I wont get time to use it.
Going caseless indoors lol.

That is me done for this year.
Does your fine woven cases stain the magsafe chargers? I have been seeing online that some people have complaining about that.

tzxsean

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2017
Malaysia
Any new combo pics today?

Are we all settled on that something something or are we still looking for that something something?

Im settled on:

All colours of Finewoven
OT Symmetry Black
Gray Sheath (when it delivers)
Clay Silicone was returned as I wont get time to use it.
Going caseless indoors lol.

That is me done for this year.
just pre-ordered Grey Sheath (AB Cover) and it will take 3 weeks to arrive

after that I will be rotating between Grey Sheath and Benks ArmorPro I guess

on slim chance i could potentially look at leather option when I find a good case at reasonable price & good design (Nomad pls improve your bottom cutout T_T)

Reactions: Sal09

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Should I order the Rebel or pass?

Are you going to be using yours or will you just sell it soon?

As long as you are okay with no soft padding on the backs of the buttons or rebel logo thing, it's a fantastic case.
The grip is phenomenal as is the fit and handling. The aramid fiber is real coarse feeling and pretty grippy.
I'm sure future buttons will have protection on the backs. This case is a keeper and I'm not going to sell this one.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I responded to their email asking how it’d work and who’d pay for postage etc. Shame Amazon AU doesn’t sell them here as postage from HK takes forever.

I would think they would swap it out for you...my package came direct from China from Pitaka as even here in the US these cases are not on Amazon just yet.

If you like the style I showed you, it's worth it as this case is quite expensive to just settle for it

• Love
Reactions: Boardiesboi

Surfsalot

Suspended
Mar 18, 2023
I responded to their email asking how it’d work and who’d pay for postage etc. Shame Amazon AU doesn’t sell them here as postage from HK takes forever.
I stopped buying cases from OS for this reason, up to 3 weeks delivery and if you have a issue it's a PITA lol
Also the $$ tanking and postage costs.

Reactions: Boardiesboi

Surfsalot

Suspended
Mar 18, 2023
From my experience and understanding the Caudabe Sheath wins always. Great fit, responsive buttons, lay on the table design and a great feel in the hand. How can anyone fault it? Got my “with action button “ replacement today. Also great customer service. Top top company. My go to case.
what about the magsafe bulge?

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Any luck hearing back from support? Been 5 days and no response since I emailed her about receiving the wrong model case.

Yea my revised action button Blue Synthesis and black action button sheath arrive tomorrow.

Still waiting on my blue action button sheath to be shipped. They mentioned it would ship separately.

Tomorrow will be my first action button cases from Caudabe finally lol

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Yea my revised action button Blue Synthesis and black action button sheath arrive tomorrow.

Still waiting on my blue action button sheath to be shipped. They mentioned it would ship separately.

Tomorrow will be my first action button cases from Caudabe finally lol
What does your action button do ? 🙄

Reactions: JBlass421

yOyOYoo

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2005
CA
From my experience and understanding the Caudabe Sheath wins always. Great fit, responsive buttons, lay on the table design and a great feel in the hand. How can anyone fault it? Got my “with action button “ replacement today. Also great customer service. Top top company. My go to case.
I agree on all points. Caudabe Sheath has been my favorite iPhone case, every single year.

My only fault with Caudabe is that their colors are so bland and boring!

Reactions: AVBeatMan

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
What does your action button do ?

Lol tbh the action button is overrated imo. Mine is set to camera but I don’t find it any easier to access compared to the camera toggle on Lock Screen. But it is nice while the phone is unlocked to access quickly. There’s not many “actions” that really appeal to me with the action button. I just want my proper Caudabe cases lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.