Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Does anyone know what page, or who posted that Pitaka PRO in 600D? Normally they are the bigger lines but he had the small lines on his pro…. I’m very much interested and wanted to take another look at his pics

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Reactions: Joe123Joe

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
Anyone try the Smartish Gripzilla?

I used it today, and I like it.

Pros: fits well, buttons work well, back doesn't smudge, fairly grippy (thought it would be more grippy)

Cons: little on the heavy side, camera bump not raised enough IMO, corners/grooves/edges kinda sharp (I wonder if they get better after they wear over time) and doesn't feel as good in the hand as I was hoping, not crazy about the "Casetify" look where all 4 corners have the extra protection

Reactions: VaderRulez

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Anyone try the Smartish Gripzilla?

I used it today, and I like it.

Pros: fits well, buttons work well, back doesn't smudge, fairly grippy (thought it would be more grippy)

Cons: little on the heavy side, camera bump not raised enough IMO, corners/grooves/edges kinda sharp (I wonder if they get better after they wear over time) and doesn't feel as good in the hand as I was hoping, not crazy about the "Casetify" look where all 4 corners have the extra protection
I guess different strokes different folks… I love this case and the big corners are a major reason for it. I haven’t experienced any of your cons tho. Never has felt sharp at all. Prob my favorite case at the moment

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
I am still trying to decide which Caudabe to get. Sheath or Synthesis and what color. Natural Titanium 15 PM here.

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
I am still trying to decide which Caudabe to get. Sheath or Synthesis and what color. Natural Titanium 15 PM here.

If I had Nat Ti I’d definitely jump on Gray Sheath or Synthesis or both. I have both Celestial Blue with my blue Ti. It’s hard to pick one over the other.

rKunda

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2008
Ok. Got my pro max. Have the pitaka mag ez pro on it.

It’s a beautiful case. Cosmetics are fantastic as is the build quality.

I do have a gripe. The edges are chamfered at an angle vs rounded and it’s not super comfortable. It’s not bad but I do wish it was more round.

But it’s very nice.

Teach8870

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2016
View attachment 2294698

Need some love for the Moft Movas case! Bought the seafoam colour for my natural titanium and the case is AWESOME. I saw someone posting about this case maybe 50 pages back or so and I saw it in the mall and got really intrigued.

It’s slim and sleek, so doesn’t add too much bulk to the phone. Even though it is a plain case at the back, the vegan leather still has a nice grip. It’s not too heavy, and i love the brushed metal buttons they have. Maybe some people will find it a bit sharp but it’s very clicky and feels really nice to press.

The seafoam colour is the icing on the cake. I love green and this is a subtle, pale green that really complements the natural titanium. Sorry i only have a crappy photo from my iPhone SE.
Could you post pics of the front?

anizee

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2012
What store did you find it at? I ordered online 9 days ago but it hasn’t shipped and c/s hasn‘t responded.
I bought it at the moft.us website! Saw it at the mall but it was only for the Pro Max version so i had to order online. Took about 2 or 3 days to ship and another 2 to 3 days to reach Singapore. I messaged them on Instagram, think it helped to expedite.

anizee

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2012
Could you post pics of the front?
Sorry not much of a photographer and i am currently outside. Really love this case! Tried the Sheath, Symmetry, both apple silicone and FW, Otterbox Symmetry, Ringke Onyx and Fusion, and Elago silicone and Spigen Thin Fit. Not an aramid fibre person so haven't tried those.

This is my favourite and i am done for this year… until someone else changes my mind!

Attachments

• IMG_6042.jpeg
    IMG_6042.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_6043.jpeg
    IMG_6043.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_6041.jpeg
    IMG_6041.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_6044.jpeg
    IMG_6044.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 174

nanohits

macrumors regular
Aug 13, 2009
Adelaide, Australia
Is there a consensus good ultra/very thin case that has MagSafe? I’m not too keen on Peel or Totallee, tried Bare and did not like that. I’ve got a Caudabe Veil and that’s my favourite so far, but it doesn’t have it’s own magnets so the strength of magnetic attachment is not great.
I just bought these and waiting for delivery. They said they will ship in 5 days.

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.
I see that the action button is a cut out instead of a button or is it a button?

That particular version has a cutout. Now the Sheath has a choice of a covered action button or open button. Their first run of cases had the cutout, but they’ve revised it to be covered.

To be honest, now that I’ve received the 3 Sheath and 1 Synthesis with the covered action button (after using the cutout versions for 3 weeks), I kinda prefer the cutout version.

I’m thinking about selling the covered action button versions and sticking with the cutout ones.

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
Georgia, USA
Sorry not much of a photographer and i am currently outside. Really love this case! Tried the Sheath, Symmetry, both apple silicone and FW, Otterbox Symmetry, Ringke Onyx and Fusion, and Elago silicone and Spigen Thin Fit. Not an aramid fibre person so haven't tried those.

This is my favourite and i am done for this year… until someone else changes my mind!
Ah, a Chelsea supporter. Let's hope we beat you on 21st... :p

Reactions: anizee
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.