Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
I received this same canned response. Wonder why they had protective backing on the Gen 4 buttons if they didn't need them?
It’s not necessarily the metal buttons that will scratch your buttons, it’s if dust and grit gets between the case button and the phones button it will scratch your ish… happened to me last year, can’t remember which one did it off the top of my head but I had little specks on my buttons that weren’t coming off because they were tiny dot scratches

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
As long as you are okay with no soft padding on the backs of the buttons or rebel logo thing, it's a fantastic case.
The grip is phenomenal as is the fit and handling. The aramid fiber is real coarse feeling and pretty grippy.
I'm sure future buttons will have protection on the backs. This case is a keeper and I'm not going to sell this one.
Mannnnnn I might have to get this one when it comes out for the 14PM.
I am still on a 14 pro and have read every post here lol
lol same here. I’m glad that the cases I’m looking at are available for the 14PM. I only started in this thread to find a case for my wife’s 15 Pro but ended up buying cases for me, lol.

Can someone compare the Sheath to the Gen5 PR? If I get that and the Ghost there’s no way I can keep all 3.

Reactions: Surfsalot

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
Which version of the spigen Enzo did you choose?

Magnetic Aramid

ecbf87a48a32ead333cef49fde827edd.jpg

Reactions: gagee
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.